Most Clicked This Week
- He Persisted
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “As a martyr, she is joined in heaven by thousands of Christian brothers, who died in the arena of barbarism”
- Newton, MA high school textbook teaches “several hundred Palestinian women have been imprisoned, tortured, and killed by Israeli occupation forces”
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- Elizabeth Warren campaign hires anti-Israel activist; Bernie Sanders tried that too.
Tag Archives: IAEA
JERUSALEM POST Mossad led IAEA to radioactive material at Iran site, proving it broke deal by Yonah Jeremy Bob July 11, 2019 The IAEA has found signs of radioactive material which would violate the 2015 nuclear deal at an Iranian … Continue reading
IAEA recognizes Palestine: “This act is seen by Israel as a push by the PA for international recognition, similar to when the PA joined UNESCO in 2011”
JERUSALEM POST International Atomic Energy Agency recognizes Palestine as a state by Yossi Melman, Staff June 19, 2019 The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) signed an agreement to recognize Palestine, as a state as it joined the international body as … Continue reading
“Once the authoritarian, antisemitic and anti-American government of Iran possess a nuclear bomb, no amount of actions will be able reverse the catastrophe”
GATESTONE Stop Iran From Going Nuclear by Majid Rafizadeh March 30, 2019 …Those who promote the idea of taking a gentler stance on Iran and its nuclear program argue that Iran is not pursuing any illicit nuclear activities because the … Continue reading
#IranDeal: IAEA certifies Iran’s compliance. West rolls back sanctions. But Jewish-American Robert Levinson not included in Iran prisoner exchange
JEWISH TELEGRAPHIC AGENCY Iran in compliance, sanctions lifted, Levinson not among prisoners released by Ron Kampeas January 16, 2016 Jewish-AmericanRobert Levinson was not included in a prisoner exchange with Iran that came as the U.N. nuclear watchdog confirmed Iran’s compliance … Continue reading
IAEA concludes Iran engaged in “a range of activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device”. So Israel was right.
THE TOWER Zarif Lies About Results of IAEA Probe, Shattering Moderate Veneer by David Gerstman December 16, 2015 The recent vote to close the International Atomic Energy Agency’s investigation into Iran’s illicit nuclear work prompted Mohammad Javad Zarif, the Islamic … Continue reading
IAEA confirms what many already knew about #IranDeal: Our partner Iran has been lying about their nuclear program all along. Why trust them now ?
JEWISH PRESS The Report Reveals Iran Lied and is Still Lying, but the US Remains Eager to Lift Sanctions by Lori Lowenthal Marcus December 3, 2015 Despite Iran’s repeated claims to the contrary, a report just issued by the nuclear … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS US Admin Claims ‘No Self Inspections,’ But Iran Alone Chooses Samples to Inspect by Lori Lowenthal Marcus September 22, 2015 …On Monday, most of the headlines about the Parchin inspections revealed that what had been suspected was, in … Continue reading