Most Clicked This Week
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “University lecturer, 73, sacked for telling colleague 'Jewish people are the cleverest in the world' and 'Germans are good engineers' says he is victim of 'woke' university culture”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- ‘Mein Kampf’, Entering the Public Domain, Must be Put in its Place
- #NickCannon says #BariWeiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Richard Goldberg, FDD Senior Adviser, sanctioned by Iran
Tag Archives: Dvir Sorek
“While many details about the victim Dvir Sorek are still under gag order, his friends describe a sensitive, caring young man who was slain bearing gifts for his teachers”
JERUSALEM POST Father of murdered teen: Dvir had a light in his eyes by Jeremy Sharon August 8, 2019 Yoav Sorek, father of the late 19-year-old Dvir Sorek, said that his son “had light in his eyes, and someone who … Continue reading