Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Palestinian terrorism
He committed America’s first of Arab terrorism, changed the course of history and “was obsessed with both Israel and Jews”
NATIONAL REVIEW Sirhan Sirhan, Forgotten Terrorist by Warren Kozak June 5, 2018 What was the first act of Arab terrorism committed inside the United States? If you were thinking of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six people … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER American-Israeli Journalist Recounts Near-Lynching by Palestinian Mob En Route to Jerusalem by Ruthie Blum October 7, 2015 “Today was my turn,” said a resident of Elazar in Gush Etzion in the West Bank, referring to his brush with Palestinian … Continue reading