Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: League of Nations
“If there was ever an occupation of Palestinian territory under international law, it happened between 1948 and 1967, when two of the invading Arab armies, Jordan (West Bank) and Egypt (Gaza Strip) occupied territory that they had taken through aggressive action”
CNN Obama administration was hypocritical on UN’s Israeli settlements vote by Mark Goldfeder December 27, 2016 …Apart from the hypocrisy, the president’s decision was also wrong, as a matter of law. Some brief history is in order. In 1922 the … Continue reading
IMPORTANT UN Resolution 2334 “Israel-is-an-occupier” lie whitewashes violence against Israeli Jews, leads directly to antisemitic delegitimization of Israel
JERUSALEM POST Rejecting the false notion that Israel is occupier by Alan Clemmons December 26, 2016 …“Occupier” is nothing more than a polite way of calling Israel a thief, suggesting that Jewish invaders colonized territory belonging to the Arabs, and … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN Editorial Board July 24, 2015 It’s astonishing that, with a showdown looming over the Iran pact, we haven’t heard more about the League of Nations. That was the scheme — inked after World War I — to … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Joseph Pruder May 11, 2015 ….April 25 marked a significant historical date – unknown by most. On that date in 1920, members of the League of Nations, the UN predecessor, assembled at the Italian city of … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Yoram Ettinger May 23, 2014 The Palestinian issue has benefited from the Arab/Muslim talk, but — due to the Palestinian record of intra-Arab subversion — has never been supported by the Arab/Muslim walk. Arab/Muslim policy makers have … Continue reading