Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
Tag Archives: Stephen Sizer
“The political goal of the “Christ at the Checkpoint Conference” in Oklahoma was to flip American Christian support for Israel to the Palestinians”
JNS United Methodist Church under fire for anti-Semitism November 1, 2018 In the wake of the synagogue shooting last week in Pittsburgh, activists from several mainline Protestant churches came under fire for promoting a culture of anti-Semitism in their churches, … Continue reading