Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- Overt #racism in the #Evanston public schools led by administration. They call it ‘racial awakening’
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- "There is a long tradition of members of Congress saying dumb things; nevertheless, this comment belongs in the Hall of Fame. It’s not anti-Semitic. It’s too sloppy for that”
- JUF responds to NYT article noting HRC's speaking fees
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
- “The secretive and sensitive Unit 9900, which specializes in visual intelligence, has received some 100 autistic volunteer soldiers so far” [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Palestinian terror
Boomerang’s Weekly Terror Report for the week of 17th-24th of January 2019: 46 terror attacks: 27 stone throwing, 18 Molotov cocktails 1 stabbing attempt
Seven Israelis, including a recently married couple, attacked by Palestinian terrorist as they waited at bus stop on last night of Hanukah
JERUSALEM POST IDF kills Ofra terrorist suspect, son of West Bank Hamas leader by Khaled Abu Toameh, Anna Ahronheim and Tovah Lazaroff December 13, 2018 The IDF killed the son of a West Bank Hamas leader and arrested suspected of … Continue reading
“American policy has long been to prevent Israel from achieving a decisive military victory over its adversaries”
THE HILL Israeli Victory Is the Only Way to Bring Peace by Gregg Roman September 9, 2016 …The crux of the conflict is simple: Israel wants to survive; the Palestinian leadership wants to destroy it. Some Palestinian leaders make no … Continue reading