Most Clicked This Week
- Central Fund of Israel and American Friends of Beit El targeted by Democrat congressmen challenging tax-exempt status
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "It's not much of an exaggeration to say that Ben and Jerry believe that their company’s decision is godly"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- Iranian Judoka says ‘todah’ to Israelis for support
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- Joan Peters Caro, author of From Time Immemorial, has passed away in Chicago
Tag Archives: Palestinian terror
“Alas, as president, Joe Biden has shown that his words as vice president condemning Palestinian terrorism were mere empty gestures. The Martyrs Fund has not gone away. “Pay for slay” lives on”
NEWSWEEK Biden’s Taylor Force Betrayal by A.J. Caschetta April 12, 2021 Joe Biden’s recent gift of $235 million in aid to the Palestinians violates the spirit of the Taylor Force Act and betrays the memory of Taylor Force himself. Any … Continue reading
Al-Tamimi extradition “likely to be raised this week when Jordan’s King Abdullah II speaks to several congressional committees to voice his opposition to Israel’s plans to annex portions of the West Bank”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US considers withholding aid to Jordan to force extradition by Matthew Lee and Josef Federman June 16, 2020 The Trump administration is considering withholding aid to one of its closest Arab partners, Jordan, in a bid to secure … Continue reading
Boomerang’s Weekly Terror Report for the week of 17th-24th of January 2019: 46 terror attacks: 27 stone throwing, 18 Molotov cocktails 1 stabbing attempt
Seven Israelis, including a recently married couple, attacked by Palestinian terrorist as they waited at bus stop on last night of Hanukah
JERUSALEM POST IDF kills Ofra terrorist suspect, son of West Bank Hamas leader by Khaled Abu Toameh, Anna Ahronheim and Tovah Lazaroff December 13, 2018 The IDF killed the son of a West Bank Hamas leader and arrested suspected of … Continue reading
“American policy has long been to prevent Israel from achieving a decisive military victory over its adversaries”
THE HILL Israeli Victory Is the Only Way to Bring Peace by Gregg Roman September 9, 2016 …The crux of the conflict is simple: Israel wants to survive; the Palestinian leadership wants to destroy it. Some Palestinian leaders make no … Continue reading