Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Cave of the Patriarchs
Noam Arnon’s comprehensive doctoral dissertation on the Cave of the Patriarchs proves there is much more to the ancient site than meets the eye.
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Secrets of the Cave of the Patriarchs exposed by Nadav Shragai November 2, 2021 Over the generations, the cave of the Patriarchs had a place of honor in heritage, tradition, and legend, but it … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA UNESCO Passes Arab Resolution: Cave of Patriarchs ‘Islamic’ by Ari Soffer October 21, 2015 UNESCO (the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization) passed a resolution Wednesday listing the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hevron and Rachel’s Tomb in Bethlehem … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Khaled Abu Toameh September 3, 2015 Yeshiva students able to escape from the car before Palestinians torched it. A Palestinian man saved five American yeshiva students from Brooklyn from being lynched in Hebron after they took a … Continue reading