Most Clicked This Week
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
- "Likud supporters think that any government Gantz leads would be more likely to make the same blunders that Barak and Olmert made in the course of formulating generous peace offers"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- For those who hadn’t noticed, we’ve been at war since 1979: “Iran’s revolutionary theocratic government has harassed and terrorized the United States and her allies for four decades”
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- "Launched in 2016 and funded by conservative US gentiles and Jews, the Passages program aims to shape the next generation of Christian leaders and shore up support for Jewish State"
Tag Archives: United Nations General Assembly
BREITBART Nikki Haley Nailed It: President Trump, Make the UN Pay by Anne Bayefsky December 21, 2017 …The demonization of the Jewish state – modern antisemitism – has been one of many UN policy priorities totally antithetical to American values … Continue reading
“While Trump threatens to cut aid to countries voting against US, Israeli officials reach out to friends new and old in bid to weaken support for General Assembly resolution”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel, US team up to try to block UN vote on Jerusalem by Josef Federman December 20, 2017 Israel is intensively lobbying countries around the world to oppose a UN resolution criticizing US President Donald Trump’s decision … Continue reading
Just another week at the anti-Israel and ill-informed United Nations: “Only six countries out of 193 UN member states fully supported Israel’s ties to Jerusalem: Canada, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, the United States and Israel itself”
JERUSALEM POST 151 UN states vote to disavow Israeli ties to Jerusalem by Tovah Lazaroff December 1, 2017 The UN General Assembly voted overwhelmingly to disavow Israeli ties to Jerusalem as part of six anti-Israel resolutions it approved on Thursday … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo October 27, 2014 Regime continues to torture, kill citizens in record shattering numbers Iran executed a record-shattering 411 citizens in the first half of 2014 and a total of 852 people in the last … Continue reading