Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: United Nations General Assembly
BREITBART Nikki Haley Nailed It: President Trump, Make the UN Pay by Anne Bayefsky December 21, 2017 …The demonization of the Jewish state – modern antisemitism – has been one of many UN policy priorities totally antithetical to American values … Continue reading
“While Trump threatens to cut aid to countries voting against US, Israeli officials reach out to friends new and old in bid to weaken support for General Assembly resolution”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel, US team up to try to block UN vote on Jerusalem by Josef Federman December 20, 2017 Israel is intensively lobbying countries around the world to oppose a UN resolution criticizing US President Donald Trump’s decision … Continue reading
Just another week at the anti-Israel and ill-informed United Nations: “Only six countries out of 193 UN member states fully supported Israel’s ties to Jerusalem: Canada, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, the United States and Israel itself”
JERUSALEM POST 151 UN states vote to disavow Israeli ties to Jerusalem by Tovah Lazaroff December 1, 2017 The UN General Assembly voted overwhelmingly to disavow Israeli ties to Jerusalem as part of six anti-Israel resolutions it approved on Thursday … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo October 27, 2014 Regime continues to torture, kill citizens in record shattering numbers Iran executed a record-shattering 411 citizens in the first half of 2014 and a total of 852 people in the last … Continue reading