Most Clicked This Week
- Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain's move showed "absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations"
- Stoudemire: After two years of studies in Israel, he made a formal conversion to Judaism. “I felt like: mission complete,” he said about the accomplishment
- Antigen test must be taken in the 24 hours before arrival; move comes after Israel reopened to vaccinated tourists earlier this month
- Blaming Israel for everything wrong in the Gaza Strip may fool many. But Palestinians fleeing Gaza and their families who remain behind know the truth -- that it is Hamas that has brought them to the abyss.
- Some state attorneys general are looking to punish Unilever, which owns Ben & Jerry’s, for the chain's decision not to sell ice cream in the West Bank and Gaza
- "So a white guy in Wisconsin shoots other white guys in self defense which means that Blacks and Arabs should destroy Israel?"
- Eli Kay's father: This is my son's message to the world
- Whatever policy the US special envoy is conducting on Iran does not qualify as diplomacy, but rather as ideology
Tag Archives: Michael Doran
“Inconveniently, Michael Doran has proven to be right on very big questions on which nearly everyone else in Washington turned out to be wrong”
TABLET MAG If Michael Doran were on Wall Street, he’d be a billionaire by Liel Leibovitz October 30, 2019 …While Americans fondly speak of “the Kurds,” Doran insisted, there was in fact no such unified entity: The Kurds in Iraq … Continue reading
The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) Invites you to a private VIP wine reception and briefing with Michael Doran speaking on THE END OF THE DEAL AND THE MEDIA Analysis of the United States’ withdrawal from … Continue reading
“A new book explores how a week-long war—one barely covered in college history courses—explained the subsequent sixty years of American foreign policy in the Middle East”
THE TOWER We Are Still Living With Eisenhower’s Biggest Mistake by Michael J. Totten February 2017 American presidents make the same foreign policy mistakes over and over again…Thank goodness, then, for Hudson Institute senior fellow Michael Doran’s valiant attempt to … Continue reading
Ike, Obama and Israel: “no period in twentieth-century Middle Eastern history that rhymes more powerfully with the present than the Eisenhower era”
COMMENTARY Middle East Misjudgment: Review of ‘Ike’s Gamble’ By Michael Doran by Omri Ceren November 16, 2016 …Michael Doran’s Ike’s Gamble, a riveting account of President Dwight Eisenhower’s conduct in Middle East, offers a key historical insight: Modern American diplomats … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION The Five Deceptions of Obama-Rhodes Echo Chamber by David Gerstman May 22, 2016 In his testimony last week before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, concerning the grand Iran deal deception described in a recent New York … Continue reading
JEWISH POLICY CENTER What Now: ISIS, an Ascendant Iran, and the Road Ahead in the Middle East Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 7:00 pm (registration begins 6:30 pm) North Suburban Synagogue Beth El 1175 Sheridan Road Highland Park, IL 60035 … Continue reading
President Obama’s foreign policy failures—Iran, Syria, Russia—aren’t accidents. They’re rooted in flawed theories and misguided judgments.
MOSAIC All the President’s Blunders by Michael Doran December 23, 2015 …This conception of Obama as a hesitant man without a clear vision was popular in Washington at the beginning of the president’s second term, but it has steadily given … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Lauri B. Regan May 30, 2015 On Tuesday evening, I attended a debate in New York City sponsored by Intelligence Squared U.S. focusing on whether or not Obama’s Iran deal is good for the country….[Mark] Dubowitz, who was … Continue reading
MOSAIC by Michael Doran April 22, 2015 A nuclear deal is only the beginning. The president’s goal, at the expense of America’s allies [i.e. Israel], is full-fledged détente with Iran ….If the gap between the two sides was this big, what … Continue reading
An Evening for CAMERA The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America presents an exclusive conversation and reception with distinguished Middle East scholar Michal Doran and CAMERA’s Executive Director Andrea Levin. Tuesday, October 14, 2014 The Standard Club … Continue reading