Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Radical Islam
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Boko Haram, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas. Why are there so many different radical Islamic groups? What do they have in common? And what do they ALL want to achieve?
Taking the president up on his conversation starter: ““What exactly would using this label (i.e. radical Islam) accomplish? “
FRONT PAGE MAG Why We Must Use the Label ‘Radical Islam’ by Adam Turner July 11, 2016 ….A lot, actually. It is useful to know that these radicals practice a form of the Islamic faith, regardless of whether this version … Continue reading
Columbus OH Christian Arab restauranteur: ‘If being a 100% supporter of Israel means I am a Zionist, then I guess I am’ [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Terror attack turns Arab Ohio restaurant owner into fighter for Israel by Renee Ghert-Zand May 7, 2016 After not visiting Israel for nine years, Hany Baransi, the owner of the Nazareth Restaurant and Deli in Columbus, Ohio, … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Prominent TV lefty pleads with Dems to just say the words ‘Islamic terrorism’ by Thomas Lifson March 27, 2016 “Just say ‘Islamic terrorism.’ Just say those words and you’ll win the election. Avoid those words and you’re going to … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins Criticize Other Leftists Over Islam by Steve Chambers October 12, 2015 …For well over a decade, brave and outspoken former Leftists and liberals such as David Horowitz and Phyllis Chesler have pointed out … Continue reading