Most Clicked This Week
- Biden administration needs to send a consistent message to the Iranian regime about its misbehavior
- How far will Biden go to please the Left?
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday's surprise cancellation of her speech was 'unacceptable'" [VIDEO]
- Bus driver says 200 rioters ‘tried to lynch me’; blazing vehicle burns through power cables; mayor blames police for violence, is also attacked by crowd
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Blue and White
“In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement”
TABLET MAG Bibi, King of Israel by Liel Leibovitz March 27, 2020 After 24 hours that would have filled several seasons of a great Netflix political drama, the once and future prime minister of the State of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, … Continue reading
Bibi: “I will leave office on the agreed date; there will be no shticks and tricks. Millions of Israelis are waiting for us”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu implores Gantz to join gov’t, vows to rotate as PM without tricks by Gil Hoffman March 22, 2020 Imploring Benny Gantz’s Blue and White Party to join the Likud in a national unity government, Prime Minister Benjamin … Continue reading
Political feuding continues: “It is not yet clear how Liberman and Gantz hope to form a government to remove Netanyahu from power”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Liberman said to loathe Netanyahu for anonymous legal attacks on him, his kids by Staff March 7, 2020 Yisrael Beytenu chief Avigdor Liberman has told confidants there is “no chance” he will join a government led by … Continue reading
“If Netanyahu fails to apply Israeli sovereignty to the Judea and Samaria communities before the election, not only will he almost certainly lose the elections, his defeat will bury Trump’s peace plan”
JNS Israeli sovereignty and the future of Trump’s peace plan by Caroline Glick February 8, 2020 On Wednesday morning, NeverTrump propagandist Bill Kristol told his MSNBC audience that Democratic chances of victory over U.S. President Donald Trump will rise if … Continue reading