Most Clicked This Week
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Blue and White
“In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement”
TABLET MAG Bibi, King of Israel by Liel Leibovitz March 27, 2020 After 24 hours that would have filled several seasons of a great Netflix political drama, the once and future prime minister of the State of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, … Continue reading
Bibi: “I will leave office on the agreed date; there will be no shticks and tricks. Millions of Israelis are waiting for us”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu implores Gantz to join gov’t, vows to rotate as PM without tricks by Gil Hoffman March 22, 2020 Imploring Benny Gantz’s Blue and White Party to join the Likud in a national unity government, Prime Minister Benjamin … Continue reading
Political feuding continues: “It is not yet clear how Liberman and Gantz hope to form a government to remove Netanyahu from power”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Liberman said to loathe Netanyahu for anonymous legal attacks on him, his kids by Staff March 7, 2020 Yisrael Beytenu chief Avigdor Liberman has told confidants there is “no chance” he will join a government led by … Continue reading
“If Netanyahu fails to apply Israeli sovereignty to the Judea and Samaria communities before the election, not only will he almost certainly lose the elections, his defeat will bury Trump’s peace plan”
JNS Israeli sovereignty and the future of Trump’s peace plan by Caroline Glick February 8, 2020 On Wednesday morning, NeverTrump propagandist Bill Kristol told his MSNBC audience that Democratic chances of victory over U.S. President Donald Trump will rise if … Continue reading