Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- "The families of Bezalel and Ruth found themselves at the 'COVID-19 Hotel' in Nir Etzion. Last Thursday, the two announced their engagement"
- "Netanyahu said determined to move ahead with annexing parts of West Bank and is working on high-resolution maps, despite threat of EU sanctions, ambivalence from US"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
Tag Archives: Women’s March
Latest Women’s March board member canned. “She called Zionism ‘racism’ and said ‘blaming Hamas for firing rockets at Israel is like blaming a woman for punching her rapist'”
JEWISH CHRONICLE Women’s March vote off new board member Zahra Billoo over tweets about Israel and Zionism by Daniel Sugarman September 19, 2019 A newly appointed board member of the Women’s March has been voted off it just days after … Continue reading
“The Women’s March insisted in a tweet that the only reason behind the trio’s departure was the expiration of their terms”
NEW YORK POST Women’s March cuts ties with Linda Sarsour, other leaders after anti-Semitism claims by Aaron Feis September 16, 2019 The Women’s March has cut ties with three founding board members, including Linda Sarsour, who have been dogged by … Continue reading
Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other”
ALGEMEINER Former Women’s March Leader Upbraids ‘Antisemite’ Linda Sarsour for Posting Article Claiming Jews Are Waging War on Black People by Shiryn Ghermezian January 20, 2019 Anti-Israel activist and Woman’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour was excoriated as an “antisemite” on Sunday … Continue reading
“Jews are being gaslighted — psychologically manipulated to the point of questioning our own sanity and reality — by Farrakhan, Sarsour, Tamika Mallory and the leftist Jews who reflexively defend them”
JEWISH JOURNAL The March of Hate by Karen Lehrman Bloch January 9, 2019 Let’s be very clear: If you decide to participate in the national Women’s March, you are enabling and abetting hatred of the Jewish people. If you are … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Don’t join this year’s Women’s March unless you’re good with anti-Semitism by Karol Markowicz November 4, 2018 With the Pittsburgh shooting so fresh and anti-Semitism (alas) so necessary a topic, it’s time for a reckoning with the Women’s March. … Continue reading
#LindaSarsour “an unapologetic, pro-BDS, one-state solution” activist takes money from company with Israel operations
THE INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT BDS-Supporter Linda Sarsour Accepts Ben & Jerry’s Donation – A Brand with Ties to Israel October 31, 2018 Ben & Jerry’s ice cream announced a new flavor on Tuesday, Pecan Resist, “with the intention to resist the current [Trump] … Continue reading
FORWARD Louis Farrakhan Doesn’t Just Have An Anti-Semitism Problem — He Has A Slavery Problem by Charles Jacobs April 24, 2018 …While neo-Nazis and white supremacists drummed up a mere few hundred people at their “national” rally in Charlottesville, Farrakhan’s recent … Continue reading