Most Clicked This Week
- Why are rich privileged white people trying to reduce services in the black community?
- “Not long after “#JewishPrivilege” went viral on Twitter, Jewish Twitter users flipped the hashtag and used it to tell their personal stories about facing antisemitism”
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- “It’s time for #URJ members to speak up and ask #RickJacobs some hard questions”
- Evolution of the Left observed by a Former Member of the Left: "When you believe you are morally superior, when you have dehumanized those you disagree with, you can justify almost anything"
- “80% of Millennials, and 88% of Generation Z (those born after 1993), are unaware that at least 100 million people were murdered by the most notable communist regimes of the 20th century”
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- US plan to remove troops from Sinai "has been met with opposition by both the State Department and the Israeli government"
Tag Archives: Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
“In addition to cutting payments to UNRWA, House amendment would also end funding to the UN Human Rights Council and UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights”
JEWISH INSIDER Amendment cutting US aid to UNRWA & UNHRC advances by Aaron Magid September 7, 2017 An amendment from Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) that would sever U.S. aid to the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) — an agency that exclusively … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN Ros-Lehtinen Retires Editorial May 1,2017 Congratulations may be in order for Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, who announced she is retiring after 38 years in elected office. But her departure from the House can be only sad news for … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA U.S. lawmakers urge UNESCO not to rewrite Jerusalem’s history by Ben Ariel October 11, 2016 U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) are leading a bipartisan effort to stop the United Nations Educational, Scientific and … Continue reading
AL MONITOR by Julian Pecquet September 9, 2014 Congress delivered its staunchest warning to date on Sept. 9 that Turkey and Qatar could face financial and other penalties if they continue to support Hamas and other US-designated terrorist organizations. Frustration that … Continue reading