Most Clicked This Week
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- French Judge: If you smoke pot before killing a Jew, you're not criminally liable
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- About to release its first studio album, the YMCA Jerusalem Youth Chorus models the meeting of music and conflict transformation [VIDEO]
- Jerusalem court ruling proves "Second Intifada was not a popular uprising, but a planned and deliberate war against the civilian population of Israel”
Tag Archives: Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
“In addition to cutting payments to UNRWA, House amendment would also end funding to the UN Human Rights Council and UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights”
JEWISH INSIDER Amendment cutting US aid to UNRWA & UNHRC advances by Aaron Magid September 7, 2017 An amendment from Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) that would sever U.S. aid to the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) — an agency that exclusively … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN Ros-Lehtinen Retires Editorial May 1,2017 Congratulations may be in order for Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, who announced she is retiring after 38 years in elected office. But her departure from the House can be only sad news for … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA U.S. lawmakers urge UNESCO not to rewrite Jerusalem’s history by Ben Ariel October 11, 2016 U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) are leading a bipartisan effort to stop the United Nations Educational, Scientific and … Continue reading
AL MONITOR by Julian Pecquet September 9, 2014 Congress delivered its staunchest warning to date on Sept. 9 that Turkey and Qatar could face financial and other penalties if they continue to support Hamas and other US-designated terrorist organizations. Frustration that … Continue reading