Most Clicked This Week
- Krauthammer was about "conserving the institutions, values and temper of a free and humane world"
- Nikki Haley: UN Human Rights Council "is 'a cesspool of political bias'; announces US departure"
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- CEO of Chicago's Jewish federation, Steve Nasatir, stepping down after nearly four decades
- "#IfNotNow was particularly angered by a passage in the email proclaiming that their camps wouldn’t allow “anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or anti-Semitic” education"
- #ZOA: "We were surprised to see #ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt now claim their collaboration with radical Islamists and Israel haters was unintentional"
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
Tag Archives: Tony Awards
“Imbeciles like Robert De Niro, who nevertheless remains one of my favorite actors ever — because I distinguish a person’s art from his intellect — have absolutely no idea what it means to have a President who is a fascist, a Nazi”
SPECTATOR F- – – Trump! De Niro and friends have run out of things to say by Dov Fischer June 12, 2018 …As a student of history, let me tell you what a Hitler-like Nazi-like President of the United States … Continue reading