Most Clicked This Week
- US instituted sanctions as other JCPOA signatories (our “allies” in the war on terror) rejected extending embargo
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
- “Nowhere in her book does Bari Weiss indicate she has any problem with the deadening mental conformity of contemporary American liberalism”
- Replacement #NYT editor “Strasser helped push #BariWeiss out the door”
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- The Israeli diplomats under cover in Bahrain "all had cover stories, backed up by unconvincing LinkedIn profiles"
Tag Archives: Illinois 10th District
JEWISH INSIDER The Former AIPAC, RJC Staffer Running for Congress by Aaron Magid May 12, 2017 While the 2018 Congressional elections are more than 18 months away, Republican Jeremy Wynes launched his campaign this week to represent Illinois’ 10th District. … Continue reading
HP PATCH Brad Schneider Defeats Nancy Rotering in 10th District U.S. Congress Democratic Primary by Tim Moran March 15, 2016 Former Illinois 10th District U.S. Congressman Brad Schneider, D-Deerfield will have a chance to take on incumbent Bob Dold yet … Continue reading
HIGHLAND PARK PATCH 10th District Democratic hopefuls will square off in League of Women Voters forum by Tim Moran February 12, 2016 Former U.S. Congressman Brad Schneider and Highland Park Mayor Nancy Rotering, the Democratic candidates for U.S. House of … Continue reading