Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
Tag Archives: Nigeria
How much bigger and more extended must this war on Christians become before the West considers it a “genocide” and acts to prevent it?
GATESTONE Christians Beheaded for Christmas, The West Goes Back to Sleep by Giulio Meotti January 5, 2020 Martha Bulus, a Nigerian Catholic woman, was going to her bridal party when she was abducted by Islamic extremists of Boko Haram. Martha … Continue reading
BBC NEWS May 4, 2015 Former hostages held by Boko Haram militants in northern Nigeria say some fellow captives were stoned to death as the army approached to rescue them. The women said Boko Haram fighters started pelting them when … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Ronald S. Lauder August 19, 2014 WHY is the world silent while Christians are being slaughtered in the Middle East and Africa? In Europe and in the United States, we have witnessed demonstrations over the tragic … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Professor (Emer.) Abraham H. Miller May 31, 2014 After months of campaigning, the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement at Chicago’s DePaul University held a referendum on the issue. Only a small fraction of DePaul students actually voted and the … Continue reading
NIGERIAN TRIBUNE By Leon Usigbe -Abuja May 12, 2014 ISRAEL, on Sunday, informed President Goodluck Jonathan that it would be sending a team of Israeli counter-terrorism experts, to assist in the ongoing search and rescue operations of the girls abducted by … Continue reading
STEYN ONLINE By Mark Steyn May 9, 2014 It is hard not to have total contempt for a political culture that thinks the picture above is a useful contribution to rescuing 276 schoolgirls kidnapped by jihadist savages in Nigeria. Yet some … Continue reading