Most Clicked This Week
- "Blast at Iran centrifuge assembly facility may have set back development by 2 years, experts tell the NY Times"
- US Justice Department: "Justice is overdue for the many victims of Iranian-supported terror"
- "The response to the free speech petition has once again exposed the intolerance of the Left"
- J Street and If Not Now sign letter to Biden advocating for, among other things, defunding Pentagon
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- “According to sources, another senior Hamas military commander was recently arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Israel”
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “Beinart is a smart guy; he knows that for his readers to buy his thesis, it is important that they not know very much”
Tag Archives: Fairfax
LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
TIMES OF ISRAEL LA Jews reeling after local institutions looted and burned in Floyd protests by Tom Tugend June 3, 2020 Graffiti on the walls of a synagogue read “Free Palestine” and “f*** Israel.” A statue of Raoul Wallenberg, the … Continue reading