Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Cristina Kirchner
Netflix series: Alberto Nisman had closed in on the culprit in the Iran-directed AMIA murders, when he himself was murdered
ALGEMEINER Netflix Releases Documentary Series on Murder of Argentine AMIA Bombing Prosecutor Alberto Nisman by Staff January 1, 2019 Five years after the murder Alberto Nisman — the Argentine federal prosecutor who was investigating the worst terror outrage in the … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Iranian Terror. Argentinian Cover Up. Justice at Last? by Mark Dubowitz and Toby Dershowitz December 11, 2017 One morning last week, Argentines woke up to a political earthquake: A judge had charged a former president, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, … Continue reading
“Judge orders arrest of Cristina Kirchner for cover-up of Iranian involvement in bombing of Jewish center that killed 85 people”
ARUTZ SHEVA Argentine ex-president to be arrested over Iran bombing coverup by Staff and AFP December 7, 2017 An Argentine judge on Thursday ordered the arrest of former president Cristina Kirchner for allegedly covering up Iranian involvement in a 1994 bombing at … Continue reading