Most Clicked This Week
- Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain's move showed "absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations"
- Stoudemire: After two years of studies in Israel, he made a formal conversion to Judaism. “I felt like: mission complete,” he said about the accomplishment
- Antigen test must be taken in the 24 hours before arrival; move comes after Israel reopened to vaccinated tourists earlier this month
- Blaming Israel for everything wrong in the Gaza Strip may fool many. But Palestinians fleeing Gaza and their families who remain behind know the truth -- that it is Hamas that has brought them to the abyss.
- Some state attorneys general are looking to punish Unilever, which owns Ben & Jerry’s, for the chain's decision not to sell ice cream in the West Bank and Gaza
- "So a white guy in Wisconsin shoots other white guys in self defense which means that Blacks and Arabs should destroy Israel?"
- Eli Kay's father: This is my son's message to the world
- Whatever policy the US special envoy is conducting on Iran does not qualify as diplomacy, but rather as ideology
Tag Archives: Shas
PM’s Likud projected to win 30-32 seats, and to clinch 60 along with declared and potential partners; 51% don’t want him as PM, but he’s still far more popular than his challengers
JERUSALEM POST Israel Elections: Likud lead grows, as Sa’ar keeps falling – poll by Gil Hoffman March 19, 2021 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud’s lead over other parties hit a new peak on Thursday in the final Panels Research poll … Continue reading
“There’s a cruel irony to this election: To win, each leader must cannibalize his own camp. But go too far and you hand the election to the other side”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In final push, Netanyahu and Lapid turn on their own camps by Haviv Rettig Gur March 10, 2021 …Two months ago, Netanyahu’s Likud was running an upbeat campaign focused on the vaccination campaign and national unity, a … Continue reading
“Decision to suspend the plan prompted warnings that it may spark a crisis with Diaspora Jews, especially in the US” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM Decision to nix Western Wall compromise riles Diaspora by Shlomo Cesana, Mati Tuchfeld, Yehuda Shlezinger, Yori Yalon and Staff June 26, 2017 The government on Sunday shelved a long-overdue plan to open a mixed-gender prayer area at the Western … Continue reading