Most Clicked This Week
- “The attacks on pro-Israel Professor Hill were launched even though leftist thinking dictates he should enjoy triple-protected status because he checks three boxes on the all-important intersectional checklist: he’s black, gay, and an immigrant”
- Words are not violence. Violence is violence.
- Thomas Friedman and Ilhan Omar agree: We both don't like AIPAC
- "Hanukkah is a thoroughly Zionistic holiday. Not exactly a popular ideology in certain quarters these days"
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: Shas
PM’s Likud projected to win 30-32 seats, and to clinch 60 along with declared and potential partners; 51% don’t want him as PM, but he’s still far more popular than his challengers
JERUSALEM POST Israel Elections: Likud lead grows, as Sa’ar keeps falling – poll by Gil Hoffman March 19, 2021 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud’s lead over other parties hit a new peak on Thursday in the final Panels Research poll … Continue reading
“There’s a cruel irony to this election: To win, each leader must cannibalize his own camp. But go too far and you hand the election to the other side”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In final push, Netanyahu and Lapid turn on their own camps by Haviv Rettig Gur March 10, 2021 …Two months ago, Netanyahu’s Likud was running an upbeat campaign focused on the vaccination campaign and national unity, a … Continue reading
“Decision to suspend the plan prompted warnings that it may spark a crisis with Diaspora Jews, especially in the US” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM Decision to nix Western Wall compromise riles Diaspora by Shlomo Cesana, Mati Tuchfeld, Yehuda Shlezinger, Yori Yalon and Staff June 26, 2017 The government on Sunday shelved a long-overdue plan to open a mixed-gender prayer area at the Western … Continue reading