Most Clicked This Week
- "Biden, in a video message to Emgage and its supporters, said he was honored to receive the endorsement and inspired by the group’s "one million Muslim voters" campaign, a nod to Farrakhan’s 1995 Million Man March on Washington, DC"
- Jeremy Corbyn suspended: “It is a day of shame for the #LabourParty. We have failed Jewish people"
- "Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani among those attacked by radical leftists during a Trump campaign event in Manhattan. NYPD officers arrest seven protesters"
- Always known as a left-winger, Greenwald "also emerged as a vocal critic of the mainstream media, accusing it of quashing alternative views when it comes to coverage of certain news stories'"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “Dubai has identified an opportunity to establish with Hadassah's assistance a rival to US hospital Cleveland Clinic, which has a branch in Abu Dhabi”
- France under siege: Video shows police outside of French church where woman was decapitated as knife-wielding man kills three
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: Gal Gadot
Twitter targeting Gadot for everything from being Israeli to being ‘too pretty.’ But Gadot has more in common with Cleopatra than your average Hollywood starlet
FEDERALIST Blue Checkmarks Are Hurling Insanely Racist Remarks At Gal Gadot Over Her Perfect Casting As Cleopatra by Elle Reynolds October 12, 2020 Gal Gadot is set to play Cleopatra in an upcoming movie about the Queen of the Nile. … Continue reading
Israeli Superstar Gal Gadot tries to cheer us up but the knives are out: “Nothing like rich famous people singing “imagine no possessions” in their mortgage free homes as the rest of society queue at Lidl for broken biscuits”
DAILY BEAST Celebrities Sing ‘Imagine’ to Console the Little People by Tom Sykes March 19, 2020 If you’re a wise celebrity, now is the time to tuck yourself inside your Hollywood Hills hideaway, lock the gates, and keep your privileged … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Israeli Actress Gal Gadot Joins Husband in Producing ‘Irena Sendler,’ Will Star in Title Role by Hana Levi Julian October 13, 2019 Entertainment industry website Deadline reported exclusively this weekend that Israeli actress Gal Gadot is teaming with … Continue reading
Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot reportedly threatened to pull out over Ratner’s alleged sexual harassment
DAILY MAIL Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot threatens to pull out of sequel unless accused sexual harasser Brett Ratner is completely removed from the project by Keith Griffin and Jessica Finn November 12, 2017 Wonder Woman star Gal Godot has … Continue reading
WonderWoman: “Israeli feminism is not the fake and shallow brand we see in the West, but a practical kind in which women are treated as people first rather than shamed for expressions of their femininity”
ISRAEL HAYOM The thing about Wonder Woman by Annika Hernroth-Rothstein June 23, 2017 …“Wonder Woman” did not just put an extra spring in my step, it made me wonder what it is about Israel that creates women like Gadot, or … Continue reading
BDS: Not much has changed since Arab League banned “Ben-Hur” in 1959, this time it’s Gal Gadot in Wonder Woman [VIDEO]
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Wonder Woman ban spreads across Arab world June 9, 2017 “Wonder Woman” may be a hit at the box office, grossing $228 million worldwide in its first weekend, but the movie has hit the rocks in much … Continue reading
“Wonder Woman” critics say Gadot’s time in Israeli army equals Palestinian oppression; Rotten Tomatoes gives it 93% on the Tomatometer [VIDEO]
WASHINGTON TIMES Left’s quandary: Cheer strong female in ‘Wonder Woman’ or jeer her Israeli ties by Valerie Richardson June 1, 2017 “Wonder Woman” has progressives in a quandary: Should the left eagerly cheer the rare Hollywood blockbuster depicting a strong … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot attacked as ‘Zionist’ on Twitter by JTA July 28, 2016 Gal Gadot, who will star in the upcoming “Wonder Woman” feature film, is being attacked on Twitter for being a “Zionist.” Gadot, who was a … Continue reading
DAILY BEAST by Marlow Stern July 29, 2014 Now that the first picture has been unveiled, get to know the new Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: an ex-Israel Defense Forces soldier/Miss Israel. During Saturday’s Warner Bros. … Continue reading