Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Sbarro Pizza
JERUSALEM POST The Second Intifada: A defining event that reshaped the nation by Herb Keinon September 17, 2020 The place names still send shivers up and down the spine. The police station in Ramallah; Jerusalem’s Gilo neighborhood; the Dolphinarium discotheque … Continue reading
“She masterminded the 2001 murder of my daughter and 14 others in the Sbarro pizzeria bombing. Not only is she still free, she’s a celebrity”
TIMES OF ISRAEL I wish others knew what I know about Malki’s killer by Arnold Roth August 9, 2020 This coming Sunday August 9, 2020, marks the completion of nineteen years since the stunningly heartless attack by a thuggery of … Continue reading
Al-Tamimi extradition “likely to be raised this week when Jordan’s King Abdullah II speaks to several congressional committees to voice his opposition to Israel’s plans to annex portions of the West Bank”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US considers withholding aid to Jordan to force extradition by Matthew Lee and Josef Federman June 16, 2020 The Trump administration is considering withholding aid to one of its closest Arab partners, Jordan, in a bid to secure … Continue reading
US extradition request to Jordan could put Sbarro Pizza homicide bomber released in Schalit deal back in prison [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST US Makes 1st Extradition Request for Hamas Terrorist Who Killed Americans by Yonah Jeremy Bob March 14, 2017 The US Department of Justice announced on Tuesday its first ever extradition request to try a Hamas terrorist who murdered … Continue reading