Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Tikkun Olam
“Hannukkah is not about “Tikkun Olam” – repairing the world, The miracle that we celebrate with Hanukkah was a military victory of the Hashmoneans (Maccabis) over the Greeks and Jewish Hellinizers, who wanted to end the Jewish religion”
LEGAL INSURRECTION Kamala Harris And Her Husband Wrongly Portray Hanukkah As A Social Justice Holiday by David Gerstman December 15, 2020 Last week, Sen. Kamala Harris and her husband, Douglas Emhoff, who is Jewish, released a saccharine video explaining why … Continue reading
“American Jews and their leaders, except for the Orthodox, have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity”
JNS The devastating impact of American non-Jewish Jews Isi Leibler October 11, 2018 There is no disputing that, except for the vast majority of Orthodox Jews, American Jews and their leaders have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity…Many express their … Continue reading
Contrary to what you’ve been told Tikkun Olam “isn’t the province of man at all; it is instead the work of G-d”
MOSAIC How American Jews Came to Believe That Tikkun Olam Was at the Core of Their Tradition Michael Weingrad August 1, 2018 …Tikkun olam is often translated as “repairing [or healing] the world.” For American Jews it refers more particularly … Continue reading
“Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’”
TIMES OF ISRAEL An author predicts Diaspora Jewry’s death, at the hands of Tikkun Olam liberals by Matt Lebovic July 13, 2018 Liberal Jews in the United States have “distorted” Jewish teachings to align with a narrow political agenda, according … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Stealing Judaism: Richard H. Schwartz, ‘Who Stole My Religion?: Revitalizing Judaism and Applying Jewish Values to Help Heal Our Imperiled Planet’ by David Isaac November 12, 2016 …Tikkun olam is an idea that first surfaced in the second … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Mona Charen July 31, 2015 Seven Jewish Lawmakers Could Tilt the Scales on Iran Deal,” headlines the Times of Israel. The members — Senator Charles Schumer, Representative Steve Israel, Representative Eliot Engel, Representative Adam Schiff, Representative Nita … Continue reading