Most Clicked This Week
- "Until American progressives accept that the occupation is not the central issue for Israelis, we're going to have a hard time reunifying the Jewish people"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Antisemite, anti-Israel Jeremy Corbyn will be “more sympathetic to the views of Russia, Iran, North Korea and the Assad regime in Syria than Britain's long-standing allies in Washington and Europe”
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- #BDSFail U.S. opposing European Union decision "to single out Israeli goods"
Tag Archives: Tikkun Olam
“American Jews and their leaders, except for the Orthodox, have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity”
JNS The devastating impact of American non-Jewish Jews Isi Leibler October 11, 2018 There is no disputing that, except for the vast majority of Orthodox Jews, American Jews and their leaders have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity…Many express their … Continue reading
Contrary to what you’ve been told Tikkun Olam “isn’t the province of man at all; it is instead the work of G-d”
MOSAIC How American Jews Came to Believe That Tikkun Olam Was at the Core of Their Tradition Michael Weingrad August 1, 2018 …Tikkun olam is often translated as “repairing [or healing] the world.” For American Jews it refers more particularly … Continue reading
“Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’”
TIMES OF ISRAEL An author predicts Diaspora Jewry’s death, at the hands of Tikkun Olam liberals by Matt Lebovic July 13, 2018 Liberal Jews in the United States have “distorted” Jewish teachings to align with a narrow political agenda, according … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Stealing Judaism: Richard H. Schwartz, ‘Who Stole My Religion?: Revitalizing Judaism and Applying Jewish Values to Help Heal Our Imperiled Planet’ by David Isaac November 12, 2016 …Tikkun olam is an idea that first surfaced in the second … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Mona Charen July 31, 2015 Seven Jewish Lawmakers Could Tilt the Scales on Iran Deal,” headlines the Times of Israel. The members — Senator Charles Schumer, Representative Steve Israel, Representative Eliot Engel, Representative Adam Schiff, Representative Nita … Continue reading