Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: George Floyd
Turning a blind eye to violence in Miami Beach, the New York Times previews its post-Floyd-trial coverage.
CITY JOURNAL Mostly Peaceful Mayhem by Heather Mac Donald March 31, 2021 ….In the unlikely event that [Derek] Chauvin is acquitted, however, the New York Times recently provided a preview of how it and the rest of the mainstream media … Continue reading
“Nothing says, “We protest racial injustice” like burning down the corner grocery or smashing windows to grab boxes of expensive Nikes”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS The Fiasco of ‘Go Ahead, Break Our Windows’ Policing by Charles Lipson August 13, 2020 After looters struck downtown Chicago on Sunday night, officials literally raised the bridges to prevent rioting hordes from roaming so easily. They … Continue reading
“The increasingly mainstreamed BDS-BLM narrative poses a grave danger to the U.S. and European progressive and liberal Jewish communities”
JNS The BDS-BLM alignment: Implications for Israel and Diaspora Jewry by Dan Diker July 19, 2020 …Despite universal Jewish support for BLM, it failed to prevent a surge of anti-Semitic violence across the United States in the aftermath of the … Continue reading
Textbook Intersectionality: Palestinian Day Of Rage Anti Israel protests across US linked to George Floyd, Defunding Police & Annexation
BREITBART Pro-Palestinian Groups in U.S. Call for ‘Day of Rage’ Rallies Against Israel by Deborah Danan June 28, 2020 North American-based Pro-Palestinian groups have called on the public to join “Day of Rage” rallies across the U.S. on Wednesday, the … Continue reading
“This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes”
JERUSALEM POST Exploiting the Floyd protests to demonize Israel by Alan Dershowitz June 8, 2020 As usual, anti-Israel extremists, especially some on the hard left, are trying to exploit the tragic and inexcusable death of George Floyd to level their … Continue reading
SPECTATOR US How to destroy civilization by Roger Kimball June 3, 2020 ￼…For decades now, our colleges and universities (and increasingly our grades schools) have been preaching a gospel of cultural self-hatred. America, according to this gospel, is evil. The … Continue reading
“The radicalization of white progressives at the heart of the mayhem represents the greatest threat to the communal future of American Jewry, to relations between the American Jewish community and the rest of the Jewish world, and to US-Israel relations”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The great threat to America – and to American Jewry by Caroline B. Glick June 5, 2020 …For American Jews, the violent riots constitute a challenge on several levels. First, there is the challenge … Continue reading
LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
TIMES OF ISRAEL LA Jews reeling after local institutions looted and burned in Floyd protests by Tom Tugend June 3, 2020 Graffiti on the walls of a synagogue read “Free Palestine” and “f*** Israel.” A statue of Raoul Wallenberg, the … Continue reading
#Minneapolis #Intersectionality “American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics ‘systematically target black and brown bodies'”
JEWISH CHRONICLE NGO links George Floyd death to ‘racist’ training by Israeli military by Staff May 31, 2020 An American pro-boycott umbrella group has linked the death of a black man in police custody in Minneapolis to Israel, claiming that … Continue reading