Most Clicked This Week
- What does Michael Moore have in common with these two?
- “What Netanyahu does over the next few weeks will determine if he goes down in history as one of the greatest Jewish leaders of all time, or if he is remembered as a disappointment of Sabbatean proportions”
- "Broadcasting the Fatah-Hamas ‘unity’ event on official TV, the PA president made plain his strategic choice: Israel, and any prospect of reconciliation, out; Hamas, in"
- "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- #antisemitism: #Farrakhan goes on a rant about #Dershowitz
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
Tag Archives: George Floyd
Textbook Intersectionality: Palestinian Day Of Rage Anti Israel protests across US linked to George Floyd, Defunding Police & Annexation
BREITBART Pro-Palestinian Groups in U.S. Call for ‘Day of Rage’ Rallies Against Israel by Deborah Danan June 28, 2020 North American-based Pro-Palestinian groups have called on the public to join “Day of Rage” rallies across the U.S. on Wednesday, the … Continue reading
“This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes”
JERUSALEM POST Exploiting the Floyd protests to demonize Israel by Alan Dershowitz June 8, 2020 As usual, anti-Israel extremists, especially some on the hard left, are trying to exploit the tragic and inexcusable death of George Floyd to level their … Continue reading
SPECTATOR US How to destroy civilization by Roger Kimball June 3, 2020 ￼…For decades now, our colleges and universities (and increasingly our grades schools) have been preaching a gospel of cultural self-hatred. America, according to this gospel, is evil. The … Continue reading
“The radicalization of white progressives at the heart of the mayhem represents the greatest threat to the communal future of American Jewry, to relations between the American Jewish community and the rest of the Jewish world, and to US-Israel relations”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The great threat to America – and to American Jewry by Caroline B. Glick June 5, 2020 …For American Jews, the violent riots constitute a challenge on several levels. First, there is the challenge … Continue reading
LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
TIMES OF ISRAEL LA Jews reeling after local institutions looted and burned in Floyd protests by Tom Tugend June 3, 2020 Graffiti on the walls of a synagogue read “Free Palestine” and “f*** Israel.” A statue of Raoul Wallenberg, the … Continue reading
#Minneapolis #Intersectionality “American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics ‘systematically target black and brown bodies'”
JEWISH CHRONICLE NGO links George Floyd death to ‘racist’ training by Israeli military by Staff May 31, 2020 An American pro-boycott umbrella group has linked the death of a black man in police custody in Minneapolis to Israel, claiming that … Continue reading