Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Tag Archives: Jamaal Bowman
“In keeping with the language and themes that feature in the UN’s ritual denunciations of Israel, the resolution portrays the Jewish state as an incorrigible colonizer”
ALGEMEINER ‘Ideology of Rage’ Comes to Congress Ben Cohen May 22, 2022 It is the sort of resolution one would expect to be tabled before the UN General Assembly or even Iran’s parliament, the Majlis, but not the US Congress. … Continue reading
Eliot Engel beaten by progressive Jamaal Bowman, “endorsed by progressive leaders like Sen. Bernie Sanders and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez”
BREITBART RJC: Eliot Engel‘s Loss Marks Rise of Anti-Israel Forces in Democratic Party by Joel B. Pollak June 24, 2020 The Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) declared Wednesday that the defeat of Rep. Eliot Engel (D-NY) in his primary by left-wing … Continue reading
“The left’s effort to take down New York Dem Rep. Eliot Engel will be a test case for the ability of the party establishment to keep a pro-Israel veteran in a majority minority district”
JNS Can Pro-Israel Democrats hold off an AOC clone? by Jonathan Tobin June 10, 2020 …Right now, [Eliot] Engel, who has held his seat since 1988, is in serious trouble. After 32 years in Washington, he is a bit complacent … Continue reading