Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Osama Bin Laden
“There’s no justification for his murder. But don’t whitewash what he believed – his commitment to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, his hope that Israel would ‘die by force’, and the anti-Semitic Islamists with whom he spent his final days”
JNS The story behind the story of Jamal Khashoggi by Melanie Phillips October 18, 2018 …But even so, why would MBS have Khashoggi killed in this complicated, macabre and politically exposed way? Why did it need 15 men to do … Continue reading
“Once their resistance had been broken, enhanced interrogation techniques stopped and KSM and other detainees became what Mitchell calls a “Terrorist Think Tank”
WASHINGTON POST A horrifying look into the mind of 9/11’s mastermind, in his own words by Marc Thiessen November 28, 2016 What is it like to stare into the face of evil? James E. Mitchell knows. In his gripping new … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Max Boot May 11, 2015 Seymour Hersh, a once-celebrated reporter, has a new “investigative” article in the London Review of Books about the death of Osama bin Laden. He claims that it was all a put-up job between the … Continue reading
America continues abandoning friends MARK STEYN BLOG March 18, 2015 What was it James Taylor was flown by the State Department to sing to the Parisians a few weeks back? Oh, yeah: You just call out my name, And you know wherever I … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Bret Stephens December 15, 2014 I am not sorry Osama bin Laden died by an American bullet. John Brennan , the CIA director, delivered a master class in rhetorical obfuscation masquerading as epistemology when he waffled … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES by Clifford May October 22, 2014 Are the cast, crew and fans of “Homeland” — Showtime’s television series about a brilliant but neurotic CIA agent – Islamophobes? That’s the implication of articles published this month … Continue reading
THE INDEPENDENT by Lizzie Dearden August 23, 2014 A former rapper fighting with the Islamic State (Isis) in Syria is believed to be one of several British jihadists under investigation following the beheading of James Foley. Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, 24, … Continue reading