Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- Jerusalem Post provides former PM Ehud Olmert a platform for a nasty, partisan attack on philanthropist and political donor Sheldon Adelson days after his death
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "As long as the Jewish state maintains the upper hand—and has the will to survive—its existential enemies will be forced to comply"
- "American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison"
- "Yet at any other age than the divisive present, the report would not have been seen as controversial"
- "If Orthodox Jews were really to blame for spreading the coronavirus, as the mayor asserted, why weren't their neighborhoods added to his ‘hardest hit’ list designated to receive the vaccine ASAP?"
Tag Archives: Arabs
“The more the Arabs participate in the political life of Israel, the more likely they are to see themselves as Israelis, as opposed to Palestinians/Arabs”
ELDER OF ZIYON More evidence that fewer Arab Israelis identify as “Palestinian” (Daled Amos) April 28, 2020 In our previous post, we looked at various surveys of Israeli Arabs over the past 9 years. Although the categories respondents were grouped … Continue reading
“This willingness to facilitate integration without assimilation is what enables most Israeli Arabs to feel “comfortable” in Israel” [VIDEO]
COMMENTARY Israel’s Internal Rapprochement by Evelyn Gordon May 4, 2017 Speaking at official ceremonies marking Israel’s Independence Day, both President Reuven Rivlin and Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein warned of the dangers of internal rifts in Israeli society. Yet, in fact, … Continue reading
“Our message to Jews, throughout history and particularly when they had the temerity to want to govern themselves, has been clear: we cannot tolerate your very existence”
GATESTONE The Arabs’ Real Grievance against the Jews by Fred Maroun May 7, 2016 As Arabs, we are very adept at demanding that our human rights be respected, at least when we live in liberal democracies such as in North … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Training with Arab fanatics in an “apartheid” regime by David Breakstone December 20, 2015 The other day I found myself standing face-to-face with three young Arabs wielding butcher knives. It was late on a cold afternoon as … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Extremists no longer welcome by Prof. Eyal Zisser October 28, 2015 The Arab world’s silence during this recent wave of terrorism, led mostly by knife-wielding Palestinian teenagers, is deafening, and it represents a certain lack of support for … Continue reading
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS No country for Jews? An Israeli sadly concludes that ordinary Palestinians are fighting a long war against Israel itself by Daniel Gordis October 18, 2015 We have a young language instructor at Shalem College in Jerusalem, … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Amir Taheri July 12, 2015 ….But there are other reasons the Palestine issue has lost much of its luster for many Arabs. One reason was cited the other evening by a Jordanian businessman, Abu Furas, at … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Evelyn Gordon June 12, 2015 This must have been a trying week for all the people who wrongly believe that Israel’s prime minister is an unabashed anti-Arab racist: Over the past few days, Benjamin Netanyahu’s government has unveiled … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Evelyn Gordon January 8, 2015 It feels almost tasteless to be writing about good news while France is mourning a horrific terror attack. Yet there’s been so much good news from Israel over the last week that my … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Lauren Markoe November 24, 2014 Frustrated by dangerously high tensions between Jews and Muslims in the Holy Land, 60 imams and rabbis gathered Sunday (Nov. 23) to hatch concrete plans to bridge the gulf between their communities, … Continue reading