Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT Ember Foundation Lectures in Glencoe and Chicago
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- Sky News Reporter fails to stump Netanyahu spokesman [VIDEO]
- Next up on Netflix, "this Swiss movie seems to deride both Judaism and women in equal measure"
- Chicago area Jews and Jewish facilities surveilled by Iranian regime; indictment doesn't identify targets
- "Israel is bracing itself for war with Iranian proxies, as Tehran escalates its provocations. But what will the United States do if conflict comes?"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
Tag Archives: Palestinian Islamic Jihad
FLORIDA DAILY House Passes Brian Mast’s Bill Sanctioning Hamas by Kevin Derby July 24, 2019 U.S. Rep. Brian Mast’s, R-Fla., bill sanctioning Hamas, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad and their supporters passed the U.S. House this week. Back in March, Mast … Continue reading
“In banning the entire organization of Hezbollah, the UK joins Canada, the U.S., Israel, the Netherlands and the Arab League”
GATESTONE UK Bans Hezbollah by Judith Bergman March 23, 2019 British Home Secretary Sajid Javid recently proscribed the Iranian terrorist proxy organization, Hezbollah (‘Party of God’) in its entirety under the UK Terrorism Act 2000, a government decision that the … Continue reading
TABLET MAG BDS Umbrella Group Linked to Palestinian Terrorist Organizations by Armin Rosen and Liel Leibovitz June 1, 2018 Over the past decade, as the prospects of peace between Israelis and Palestinians became ever slimmer, there has been a growing … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman August 23, 2015 Israel believes Syrian President Bashar Assad has become so embroiled in civil war, he does not have the capacity to prevent terrorist groups on the country’s border with Israel from provoking the Jewish state, such as last week’s … Continue reading