Most Clicked This Week
- Javad Zarif--sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department last August--takes a meeting with Senator Murphy
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- EVENT JerusalemU Chicago Premiere "Unpacked"
Tag Archives: John King
In Obama-speak, they’re not “criminals” but “justice-involved individuals” (and Jack the Ripper was one of those “cutlery-involved folks”)
NEW YORK POST Obama doesn’t think rapists, armed robbers, drug dealers are criminals by Kyle Smith May 14, 2016 It’s only May, but I think I’ve found the euphemism of the year: According to Team Obama, criminals should now be declared … Continue reading