Most Clicked This Week
- “The left in America wants to indoctrinate us to believe that the only thing that matters about a person is their skin color”
- “There’s a good reason the century-long Israeli-Palestinian conflict has not been solved: it can’t be”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- "Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot"
- Vienna rabbi attack comes weeks after "Islamist terrorist" killed four people near city's main synagogue
- "But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon""
- “Whoever carried out the hit, it is all but certain that Trump gave it the nod”
Tag Archives: Palestinian Media Watch
In case this wasn’t already clear, Palestinian terrorist confirms that “pay to slay” actually incited him to murder
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Interrogation of Palestinian terrorist proves: PA payments motivate terror by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik July 10, 2017 In anticipation of the hearing this coming Wednesday in the US Senate on the Taylor Force Act, which would cut … Continue reading
“There are two core reasons why peace in the Middle East depends on a great deal more than the Palestinian-Israeli dispute. The first is the 14-century old Shia-Sunni fissure” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Embarking on a Fool’s Errand by Sarah Stern May 8, 2017 …Once again, we witnessed an American president, seated together with a Palestinian leader, making lofty, encouraging statements about the possibility of achieving a real peace between … Continue reading
Palestinians: WE MEAN IT NOW –we won’t recognize Israel if US embassy moves to #Jerusalem (and if we get REALLY angry, we’ll stop cashing Israel’s checks)
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Abbas threatens to cancel claimed PA recognition of Israel by Itamar Marcus January 16, 2017 …”President Abbas said that he wrote to Trump and warned him of the consequences of the transfer of the embassy, and noted … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Widow of Terrorist Who Committed Deadly Jerusalem Truck-Ramming Attack to Receive $760 Lifetime Monthly Allowance From Palestinian Authority by Ruthie Blum January 11, 2017 The widow of the terrorist who committed Sunday’s truck-ramming attack at the Haas Promenade in Jerusalem, … Continue reading
#Palestinian outrage over US embassy move to #Jerusalem recalls the immortal words of Roseanne Roseannadanna: “If it ain’t one thing, it’s another.”
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Palestinian religious leaders threaten religious war over Jerusalem by Itamar Marcus January 8, 2017 In recent days, PA leaders have repeatedly threatened war and violence in response to the US potential recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital by … Continue reading
United States supports Fatah. Fatah supports #PalestinianTerror. Ergo American taxpayers support terror [VIDEO]
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Fatah celebrates murder of American tourist by Itamar Marcus March 9, 2016 Fatah and the Palestinian Authority celebrated yesterday’s murder of Taylor Force, an American tourist who was visiting Israel with Vanderbilt University. Fatah’s official Facebook page … Continue reading
Encouraging: Palestinian man-in-the street interview indicates opposition to incitement of their kids–though some because it’s not effective [VIDEO]
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Palestinians interviewed oppose children’s terrorism and blame TV for inciting by Itamar Marcus February 28, 2016
TIMES OF ISRAEL Teen Otniel killer influenced by TV show, Shin Bet says by Staff January 24, 2016 The Palestinian teenager accused of stabbing Israeli mother-of-six Dafna Meir to death last week was influenced by Palestinian TV, the Shin Bet … Continue reading