Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- MLK’s Jewish Connection
Tag Archives: Sam Harris
CLARION PROJECT December 10, 2015 By the Numbers – The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics
Why you probably shouldn’t be reading Salon.com, “among the worst offenders of the new pseudo-journalism”
SAM HARRIS BLOG Sam Harris: The ‘Salon’ Interview November 24, 2015 …Just think of it: Here is a woman [Ayaan Hirsi Ali] who was raised in a condition of medieval theocracy in Somalia and subjected to FGM. Sensing that there … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins Criticize Other Leftists Over Islam by Steve Chambers October 12, 2015 …For well over a decade, brave and outspoken former Leftists and liberals such as David Horowitz and Phyllis Chesler have pointed out … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by J.P. O’Malley May 30, 2015 With a blend of science and secularism, Jewish-born thinker Sam Harris claims Islam is uniquely problematic as a religion in today’s world, and anyone who disagrees is ‘deluding’ himself When Sam … Continue reading
BREITBART by Staff October 3, 2014 Author Sam Harris and HBO’s “Real Time” anchor Bill Maher debated actor Ben Affleck and New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof on Maher’s earlier comments on radical Islam on Friday. Harris argued, “liberals have … Continue reading