Most Clicked This Week
- DNC “platform on Israel and Palestine is a clear victory for those supporting return to mainstream Democratic policies of the past, a loss for progressives seeking more conditional support for Israel”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- Beirut protesters reportedly hanged Hezbollah leader Nasrallah and President of Lebanon Aoun in effigy
- "Over the last several days Hezbollah supporters have put up hundreds of social media posts vowing revenge"
- “Nearly 700 soldiers were killed during Israel’s 18-year occupation of Lebanon; journalist Matti Friedman teamed up with the Kan broadcaster to tell their story”
- In-depth Israeli study finds that vitamin D could play a major role in defeating COVID-19
- “His failure to acknowledge Israeli efforts at peace is coupled with a blindness toward the threats facing the Jewish state”
Tag Archives: Sam Harris
CLARION PROJECT December 10, 2015 By the Numbers – The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics
Why you probably shouldn’t be reading Salon.com, “among the worst offenders of the new pseudo-journalism”
SAM HARRIS BLOG Sam Harris: The ‘Salon’ Interview November 24, 2015 …Just think of it: Here is a woman [Ayaan Hirsi Ali] who was raised in a condition of medieval theocracy in Somalia and subjected to FGM. Sensing that there … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins Criticize Other Leftists Over Islam by Steve Chambers October 12, 2015 …For well over a decade, brave and outspoken former Leftists and liberals such as David Horowitz and Phyllis Chesler have pointed out … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by J.P. O’Malley May 30, 2015 With a blend of science and secularism, Jewish-born thinker Sam Harris claims Islam is uniquely problematic as a religion in today’s world, and anyone who disagrees is ‘deluding’ himself When Sam … Continue reading
BREITBART by Staff October 3, 2014 Author Sam Harris and HBO’s “Real Time” anchor Bill Maher debated actor Ben Affleck and New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof on Maher’s earlier comments on radical Islam on Friday. Harris argued, “liberals have … Continue reading