Most Clicked This Week
- At the UN: World Health Organization dumps on Israel again while Brigitte Gabriel--a Lebanese woman wearing a Star of David--defends the Jewish state
- "Netanyahu swiftly expressed concern last Friday after Secretary of State Tony Blinken said the U.S. was prepared to begin nuclear talks with Iran aimed at restoring the 2015 deal"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "In the most extensive real-world test so far, Israel has demonstrated that a robust coronavirus vaccination program can have a quick and powerful impact, showing the world a plausible way out of the pandemic"
- MSNBC airs map graphic suggesting Israel has stolen land from Palestinians
Tag Archives: John le Carre
John le Carré remains a product of his time and an enigma. Was he on the side of the Jewish people — or their enemies?
JNS The “antisemitism” of John le Carré by Melanie Phillips December 18, 2020 John le Carré, the acclaimed grandmaster of the spy novel who died last weekend at the age of 89, was dogged for years by allegations of antisemitism. … Continue reading