Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- Overt #racism in the #Evanston public schools led by administration. They call it ‘racial awakening’
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- "There is a long tradition of members of Congress saying dumb things; nevertheless, this comment belongs in the Hall of Fame. It’s not anti-Semitic. It’s too sloppy for that”
- JUF responds to NYT article noting HRC's speaking fees
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
- “The secretive and sensitive Unit 9900, which specializes in visual intelligence, has received some 100 autistic volunteer soldiers so far” [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Houthis
“Horrible as Riyadh’s behavior is, the Houthis are worse. Thus by ending support for the Saudi coalition, American would empower an even greater evil”
JNS Backing the Saudis in Yemen is right, strategically and morally by Evelyn Gordon January 30, 2019 …On the strategic side, let’s start with the fact that an organization [Iran] whose official slogan is “God is Great, Death to America, … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Israeli MK: Yemen’s Persecuted Jews Want Out ‘Fast’ by Jonathan Zalman October 13, 2015 Yemen’s Jewish population, a once thriving community of tens of thousands of people in the 1940s that is today estimated at around 100 “at best,” … Continue reading
JIHAD WATCH by Robert Spencer February 16, 2015 This Reuters article is deeply anti-Israel: “Yemen’s Jewish community numbered over 40,000 until 1949, when Israel organised their mass transfer to the newly-established state. Those who stayed say they had lived in … Continue reading