Most Clicked This Week
- Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain's move showed "absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations"
- Stoudemire: After two years of studies in Israel, he made a formal conversion to Judaism. “I felt like: mission complete,” he said about the accomplishment
- Antigen test must be taken in the 24 hours before arrival; move comes after Israel reopened to vaccinated tourists earlier this month
- Blaming Israel for everything wrong in the Gaza Strip may fool many. But Palestinians fleeing Gaza and their families who remain behind know the truth -- that it is Hamas that has brought them to the abyss.
- Some state attorneys general are looking to punish Unilever, which owns Ben & Jerry’s, for the chain's decision not to sell ice cream in the West Bank and Gaza
- "So a white guy in Wisconsin shoots other white guys in self defense which means that Blacks and Arabs should destroy Israel?"
- Eli Kay's father: This is my son's message to the world
- Whatever policy the US special envoy is conducting on Iran does not qualify as diplomacy, but rather as ideology
Tag Archives: Houthis
“Empowering Iran will come at the expense of not only Saudi Arabia – but at the expense of Iraqis, Lebanese, Syrians and Yemenis”
THE INDEPENDENT The whole of the Middle East will pay the price for Biden’s Iran appeasement policy by Mohammed Khalid Alyahya March 13, 2021 Since the Biden administration’s decision to reverse the designation of Yemen’s Houthi militia as a foreign … Continue reading
“Horrible as Riyadh’s behavior is, the Houthis are worse. Thus by ending support for the Saudi coalition, American would empower an even greater evil”
JNS Backing the Saudis in Yemen is right, strategically and morally by Evelyn Gordon January 30, 2019 …On the strategic side, let’s start with the fact that an organization [Iran] whose official slogan is “God is Great, Death to America, … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Israeli MK: Yemen’s Persecuted Jews Want Out ‘Fast’ by Jonathan Zalman October 13, 2015 Yemen’s Jewish population, a once thriving community of tens of thousands of people in the 1940s that is today estimated at around 100 “at best,” … Continue reading
JIHAD WATCH by Robert Spencer February 16, 2015 This Reuters article is deeply anti-Israel: “Yemen’s Jewish community numbered over 40,000 until 1949, when Israel organised their mass transfer to the newly-established state. Those who stayed say they had lived in … Continue reading