Most Clicked This Week
- #NYT writer pimping for Iran, an Iranian agent
- "How support for a Jewish state is eminently compatible with American patriotism"
- American Airlines NY-Tel Aviv tickets go on sale next week
- A response from David Coleman
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
Tag Archives: Elizabeth Warren
They don’t have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
TIMES OF ISRAEL Has J Street become US Jewry’s Democratic kingmaker on Israel? Interview by Eric Cortellessa February 21, 2020 …It’s not clear how many [Democratic candidates] will attend this year’s [AIPAC policy conference]; a source with the pro-Israel lobby … Continue reading
AMERICAN GREATNESS Warren Promises to Divide Jerusalem, Fund Terrorists by Karin McQuillan November 10, 2019 Democrat presidential candidates Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders were the star speakers at the national conference of J Street, a woke anti-Israel (verging on anti-Semitic) group, which met last … Continue reading
“Conference of Presidents ‘deeply troubled’ by statements from Warren, Sanders, Buttigieg that aid could be cut to force policy changes on Palestinians, settlements”
JTA Jewish umbrella group condemns candidates’ calls to put conditions on Israel aid by Marcy Oster November 5, 2019 An umbrella group of more than 50 Jewish organizations from across the ideological spectrum condemned calls by Democratic presidential candidates to … Continue reading
“Democratic presidential hopeful, Elizabeth Warren, has suggested that she would consider cutting military aid to Israel to force it to halt construction of settlements in the disputed territories”
JNS Warren, Palestinian Jew-hatred and the destruction of the West’s moral compass by Melanie Phillips October 24, 2019 …Nevertheless, opposing Israeli settlements and taking the side of the Palestinian Arabs is unlikely to damage [Elizabeth] Warren’s prospects in broader progressive … Continue reading
“Buttigieg is the third major Democratic presidential candidate to indicate a willingness to cut military aid to Israel”
Buttigieg indicates willingness to cut military aid to Israel Continue reading
“Given Linda Sarsour’s record, her claim that she supports Bernie Sanders because of rising anti-Semitism in America is irony thick enough to cut with a chainsaw”
FEDERALIST Warren Mimics Bernie’s Promotion Of Anti-Semite Linda Sarsour To Campaign Surrogate by Warren Henry September 11, 2019 Personnel is policy, or so the saying goes. So it is troubling that the two leading left-wing presidential candidates—Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth … Continue reading
FEDERALIST Hiring Pro-Hamas Aide Completes Elizabeth Warren’s Anti-Israel Pivot by Erielle Davidson July 17, 2019 …Adam Kredo at the Washington Free Beacon reported that Warren recently hired anti-Israel radical Max Berger, who helped to found the IfNotNow organization, a group … Continue reading