Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a "U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
- "To prevent the death of his men, Roi Klein Z"L jumped on the grenade, and was the only one killed...As he leaped, Klein shouted “Shema Yisrael”
Tag Archives: New Jersey
“The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus”
ELDER OF ZIYON Religious Jews are among the biggest victims of COVID-19 Sunday, March 29, 2020 Boro Park. Flatbush. Crown Heights. Forest Hills. Fresh Meadows. Every single New York neighborhood with a large religious Jewish population has the highest percentage … Continue reading
WASHINGTON EXAMINER by Susan Crabtree and Charles Hoskinson December 3, 2014 The top Senate Democrat on the Foreign Relations Committee said any effort by the Obama administration to convince lawmakers not to impose new sanctions on Iran is a “non-starter.” … Continue reading