Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
Tag Archives: Mike Pompeo
There have been reports in the past week that Sudan also plans to sign a normalization deal with Israel, but the country’s government has denied the claims
JERUSALEM POST Pompeo departs Israel, making history on first direct flight from TLV to Sudan by Tzvi Joffre August 25, 2020 US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo departed Israel Tuesday morning and made history as he took off on the … Continue reading
#ICC: The same prosecutor investigating US actions in Afghanistan, also wants to investigate Israel for alleged war crimes committed in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza Strip
JERUSALEM POST Israel coordinated US sanctions against ICC with Trump administration – report by Zachary Keyser June 12, 2020 The Trump administration and Israel coordinated the executive order authorizing US sanctions against International Criminal Court (ICC) employees who launched an … Continue reading
Pompeo: “Israel must stop any action that strengthens the Chinese Communist Party, even if that means canceling projects already planned”
BREAKING DEFENSE US To Israel: No More Chinese Deals; Pompeo’s Flying Visit by Arie Egozi May 13, 2020 The United States delivered a clear message to Jerusalem today – avoid further involvement of China in the Israeli economy. The message … Continue reading
“As for the annexation of the West Bank, the Israelis will ultimately make those decisions,” Pompeo told reporters. “That’s an Israeli decision”
JERUSALEM POST Amid COVID-19, Pompeo to visit Israel and meet Netanyahu, Gantz by Omri Nahmias May 9, 2020 US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, is expected to visit Israel on Wednesday…Secretary Pompeo will meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue … Continue reading
Iran: ‘It makes little sense to lift an arms embargo on a regime that has steadily increased its violent behavior over the past year”
NEWSWEEK Extend the Arms Embargo on Iran by Richard Goldberg and Mark Dubowitz May 7, 2020 In line with a request issued Monday by 387 members of the U.S. House of Representatives, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is preparing a … Continue reading
Javad Zarif–sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department last August–takes a meeting with Senator Murphy
FREE BEACON Chris Murphy Admits He Secretly Met With Iranian Foreign Minister by Alex Griswold February 18, 2020 Senator Chris Murphy (D., Conn.) admitted Tuesday that he secretly met with Iranian foreign minister Javad Zarif at an international security conference. … Continue reading
US DEPARTMENT OF STATE The International Criminal Court Unfairly Targets Israel Michael Pompeo, Secretary of State December 20, 2019 Today, the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC), Fatou Bensouda, announced that she has concluded her preliminary examination into the … Continue reading
Democrats letter to Pompeo Continue reading
“Trump’s extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Pompeo’s statement on Israeli settlements is a diplomatic turning point by Caroline Glick November 18, 2019 Monday will long be remembered as a turning point in Middle East history. U.S. Secretary of State Mike … Continue reading
Pompeo: “No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability”
JERUSALEM POST Pompeo to ‘Post’: Israel has right to act in Syria, U.S. will stop Iran by Yaakov Katz October 18, 2019 Despite the withdrawal of US troops from Syria, Israel retains operational freedom to defend itself and America remains … Continue reading