Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
Tag Archives: Nicolas Maduro
“Juan Carlos López’s children have all left Venezuela for Israel in the past few years, but he still lives in his home in Caracas”
JNS Venezuela’s Jews describe chaos, uncertain future by Shimon Yaish January 25, 2019 Juan Guaidó has been sworn in as temporary president of Venezuela—two weeks after Nicolás Maduro, the president elected in a disputed vote last year took the oath … Continue reading
Israel-Nazi analogy from Venezuelan Ambassador Rafael Ramirez of a piece with late dictator Hugo Chavez
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Vilifying Israel, ruining Venezuela: How Nicolas Maduro’s regime is spreading anti-Semitism abroad and abusing its power at home by Diego Arria May 18, 2016 “What does Israel plan to do with the Palestinians?” asked the Venezuelan … Continue reading