Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: Yousef Al-Otaiba
In show of strengthening ties between the two countries, Emirates’s Yousef al-Otaiba joins Ron Dermer at DC JINSA dinner
TIMES OF ISRAEL UAE ambassador to US shares table with Israel’s US envoy at pro-Israel event by Staff October 11, 2018 In a sign of closer ties between Jerusalem and its Arab neighbors, the ambassador to the US of the … Continue reading
The cultivated relationship between “the UAE and the pro-Israel, neoconservative think tank called the Foundation for Defense of Democracies”
THE INTERCEPT Hacked Emails Show Top UAE Diplomat Coordinating with Pro-Israel Think Tank Against Iran by Zaid Jilani, Ryan Grim June 3, 2017 THE EMAIL ACCOUNT of one of Washington’s most connected and influential foreign operatives has been hacked. A … Continue reading