Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Senator Chuck Schumer
“Since fall of 2015, too many in the pro-Israel community have chosen to forget about the fight over the #IranDeal”
THE HILL Pro-Israel organizations should finally seek payback against Iran deal Dems by Jonathan Greenberg November 9, 2018 …And so it’s in everybody’s temporary interests for the fight over JCPOA [aka Iran Deal] to be a distant memory. For the … Continue reading
BDS Fail “Schumer and Gillibrand aren’t New York’s first Democratic politicians who’ve embraced #TheResistance while simultaneously attacking #BDS activists” [VIDEO]
GOTHAMIST Schumer, Gillibrand Co-Sponsor Senate Bill That Would Make Boycotting Israel A Felony by David Colon July 19, 2017 Both of New York’s Senators have signed on to a bill that would criminalize any attempt by Americans to boycott Israel, … Continue reading
US Senate passes bill: “Jerusalem should remain the undivided capital of Israel” and “reaffirms the Jerusalem Embassy Act”
FREE BEACON Chuck Schumer Teams with Ted Cruz to Demand Moving Israel Embassy to Jerusalem by Natalie Johnson June 16, 2017 Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) called on the Trump administration Thursday to … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST White House’s lies on Iran deal is humiliating for Chuck Schumer Editorial Board May 6, 2016 We hope Sens. Chuck Schumer, Cory Booker and Kirsten Gillibrand are giving that devastating new profile of President Obama’s foreign-policy guru a … Continue reading
WASHINGTON EXAMINER by Abraham H. Miller August 31, 2015 An internet petition calls for Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., to change his position on the Iran agreement by telling him not to be a “war monger.” Schumer, of course, is no … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Erica Werner August 29, 2015 No. 2 Democrat leads effort to garner support for nuclear accord; its approval may strengthen his grip as party whip For all its fraught politics and geopolitical import, the Iran nuclear … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rebecca Shimoni Stoil August 18, 2015 Joining fellow Democratic Senator Schumer, NJ lawmaker rebuffs Obama’s claims, warns deal guts ability to snap back sanctions Senator Robert Menendez on Tuesday became the second Senate Democrat to announce … Continue reading
POLITICO by John Bresnahan August 11, 2015 He calls colleagues to explain his decision and assure them he will not be whipping opposition. With liberal groups furious over his opposition to the Iran nuclear deal, Sen. Chuck Schumer has been … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN Editorial Board August 7, 2015 The announcement by Senator Schumer that he will oppose the Iran appeasement is his finest hour. He is reported by the Times to have retreated to his office with a yellow pad … Continue reading