Most Clicked This Week
- "Biden, in a video message to Emgage and its supporters, said he was honored to receive the endorsement and inspired by the group’s "one million Muslim voters" campaign, a nod to Farrakhan’s 1995 Million Man March on Washington, DC"
- "Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani among those attacked by radical leftists during a Trump campaign event in Manhattan. NYPD officers arrest seven protesters"
- Jeremy Corbyn suspended: “It is a day of shame for the #LabourParty. We have failed Jewish people"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “Dubai has identified an opportunity to establish with Hadassah's assistance a rival to US hospital Cleveland Clinic, which has a branch in Abu Dhabi”
- France under siege: Video shows police outside of French church where woman was decapitated as knife-wielding man kills three
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Always known as a left-winger, Greenwald "also emerged as a vocal critic of the mainstream media, accusing it of quashing alternative views when it comes to coverage of certain news stories'"
Tag Archives: Bari Weiss
TABLET MAG Stop Being Shocked by Bari Weiss October 14, 2020 …The liberal worldview was one that recognized that there were things—indeed, the most important things—in life that were located outside of the realm of politics: friendships, art, music, family, … Continue reading
ATLANTA JEWISH TIMES After Tisha B’Av fast, Nick Cannon Reviews Bari Weiss’ Anti-Semitism Book by Philissa Cramer August 3, 2020 Nick Cannon and Bari Weiss exploded into the news within a day of each other this month. So perhaps it … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Meet Max Strasser, Israel Critic on Ascent at Post-Bari Weiss New York Times by Ira Stoll July 23, 2020 With the departure of outspoken Zionist Bari Weiss from The New York Times editorial page staff, the go-to-editor on Israel-related … Continue reading
#PeterBeinart declaration “that he has joined the jackals came as no surprise to those who had been paying attention”
NEWSWEEK The Predicament of Liberal American Jews by Caroline Glick July 23, 2020 In under a week, two events happened at The New York Times—the arbiter of liberal news and opinion—which highlight the growing precariousness of the American Jewish community’s … Continue reading
DEADLINE Bari Weiss Resigns From New York Times Decrying “Constant Bullying” Of Colleagues Ted Johnson July 14, 2020 Bari Weiss, staff editor and writer in The New York Times’ opinion section, resigned on Tuesday, decrying what she said was “constant … Continue reading
Quincy Institute article slams “Zionist influences” at New York Times including Bret Stephens and Bari Weiss
ALGEMEINER Republican Senator Writes New York Times Op-Ed. Zionist Jews Get Blamed. by Ira Stoll June 7, 2020 Anti-Israel groups are pouncing on a controversy over an opinion piece by a Republican senator in the New York Times, scapegoating two … Continue reading
“Nowhere in her book does Bari Weiss indicate she has any problem with the deadening mental conformity of contemporary American liberalism”
MOSAIC In Her New Book on Anti-Semitism, Bari Weiss Bravely States the Obvious September 11, 2019 In How to Fight Anti-Semitism, Bari Weiss points out that anti-Semitism is as much a creature of the left as of the right, and … Continue reading
“For many of the young writers and editors entering the trade, journalism is exactly about creating the world idealized on college campuses, a world of radical egalitarianism, subjectivity, multiplicity, hybridity…”
FREE BEACON The Battle of Woke Island: The New York Times, Kevin Williamson, and the politics of the campus by Matthew Continetti April 6, 2018 …It cannot be an accident, for example, that the fiercest battles of the “woke civil … Continue reading