Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
- J Street and Palestinian Authority praise Democratic-led resolution which supports Two-State Solution and condemns proposed West Bank annexations
Tag Archives: rape
“Not only women, but almost one out of three Swedes, do not feel safe in Sweden, according to a new poll”
GATESTONE Sweden: Women Raped, Authorities Too Busy by Judith Bergman November 28, 2018 …Unlike what the Swedish media has been preaching for years — that most rapes occur in private settings and are committed against victims who know already their attacker — … Continue reading
#FantasticLies: What percentage of people today know the Duke Lacrosse rape case was a hoax ? [VIDEO]
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Ten years after Duke Lacrosse rape hoax, media has learned nothing by Ashe Schow March 14, 2016 It’s now been 10 years since members of the Duke University lacrosse team hired two strippers for a party and were … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The Muslim Man’s Sexual “Rights” Over Non-Muslim Women by Raymond Ibrahim February 12, 2016 In word and deed, in Islamic and non-Islamic nations, Muslim men appear to think that non-Muslim women—impure “infidels”—exist solely to gratify their sexual … Continue reading
“The implicit misogyny in this – that offending Muslim men is somehow worse than the rape and molestation of women, Muslim and not, is striking”
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM The New Terror Threat: Organized Rape by Abigail R. Esman January 15, 2016 It was a different kind of terrorist attack: a carefully orchestrated, coordinated mass rape and sexual assault on hundreds of women across Cologne, … Continue reading
GATESTONE Give Women the Right to Defend Themselves by Geert Wilders and Machiel de Graaf January 13, 2016 “Cultural enrichment” has brought us a new word: Taharrush. Remember it well, because we are going to have to deal with it … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The other face of Jihad by Dr Phyllis Chesler January 10, 2016 On New Year’s Eve, large gangs of Arab, North African, and Muslim men sexually assaulted women in a large number of cities in both Germany and … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Muslim Rape ‘Misunderstanding’s Come to Europe by Daniel Greenfield September 29, 2015 After Muslim terrorist attacks, we’re told that the killers just “misunderstood” their religion. They misunderstood the peaceful nature of Koranic verses such as “Kill them … Continue reading