Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- #antisemitism: #Farrakhan goes on a rant about #Dershowitz
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
Tag Archives: rape
“Not only women, but almost one out of three Swedes, do not feel safe in Sweden, according to a new poll”
GATESTONE Sweden: Women Raped, Authorities Too Busy by Judith Bergman November 28, 2018 …Unlike what the Swedish media has been preaching for years — that most rapes occur in private settings and are committed against victims who know already their attacker — … Continue reading
#FantasticLies: What percentage of people today know the Duke Lacrosse rape case was a hoax ? [VIDEO]
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Ten years after Duke Lacrosse rape hoax, media has learned nothing by Ashe Schow March 14, 2016 It’s now been 10 years since members of the Duke University lacrosse team hired two strippers for a party and were … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The Muslim Man’s Sexual “Rights” Over Non-Muslim Women by Raymond Ibrahim February 12, 2016 In word and deed, in Islamic and non-Islamic nations, Muslim men appear to think that non-Muslim women—impure “infidels”—exist solely to gratify their sexual … Continue reading
“The implicit misogyny in this – that offending Muslim men is somehow worse than the rape and molestation of women, Muslim and not, is striking”
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM The New Terror Threat: Organized Rape by Abigail R. Esman January 15, 2016 It was a different kind of terrorist attack: a carefully orchestrated, coordinated mass rape and sexual assault on hundreds of women across Cologne, … Continue reading
GATESTONE Give Women the Right to Defend Themselves by Geert Wilders and Machiel de Graaf January 13, 2016 “Cultural enrichment” has brought us a new word: Taharrush. Remember it well, because we are going to have to deal with it … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The other face of Jihad by Dr Phyllis Chesler January 10, 2016 On New Year’s Eve, large gangs of Arab, North African, and Muslim men sexually assaulted women in a large number of cities in both Germany and … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Muslim Rape ‘Misunderstanding’s Come to Europe by Daniel Greenfield September 29, 2015 After Muslim terrorist attacks, we’re told that the killers just “misunderstood” their religion. They misunderstood the peaceful nature of Koranic verses such as “Kill them … Continue reading
Pardon me a moment while I contemplate my #WhitePrivilege, then journal in a safe space. COMMENTARY by Heather MacDonald September 1, 2015 In February 2015, Columbia University…announced that all its students, undergraduate and graduate alike, would be obliged to take … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Sarah Kaplan April 24, 2015 Last fall, Columbia University senior Emma Sulkowicz began carrying a mattress around campus — a protest, she said, of how the school handled her sexual assault complaint against a fellow student. She didn’t … Continue reading
MEDIAITE by Evan McMurry April 5, 2015 According to CNN’s Brian Stelter, Rolling Stone and journalist Sabrina Erdely will formerly apologize for and remove last fall’s discredited story about a rape on the University of Virginia campus, the result of … Continue reading