Most Clicked This Week
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- Take back the quad to fight #BDS
- #LongIsland #Synagogue installing metal detector as well as double-door “mantrap” vestibule
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "In order to reclaim those liberal and progressive causes, liberal American Jews must force a total rejection of the anti-Zionism and anti-Zionists within the political left"
Tag Archives: Jonathan Greenblatt
COMMENTARY The Shame of the Anti-Defamation League by Seth Mandel October 2018 …Like every organization, the ADL had its blind spots, but it never had an obstructed view of its own raison d’être—until the summer of 2015. That was when … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Is Brett Kavanaugh Bad for the Jews? by Liel Leibovitz July 23, 2018 …Which is why it was so dismaying to see the ADL release a statement denouncing Judge Brett Kavanaugh minutes after President Trump announced his … Continue reading
ADL attack on Kavanaugh nomination “latest instance of how Jonathan Greenblatt has turned the venerable anti-Semitism watchdog into a partisan outfit”
JNS Whatever happened to the ADL? by Jonathan Tobin July 13, 2018 When Jonathan Greenblatt replaced Abe Foxman as national director of the Anti-Defamation League in 2015, the shift from a career Jewish professional to a veteran Democratic Party operative … Continue reading
Women’s March leader Tamika Mallory: ADL is an organization “dedicated to constantly attacking black and brown people.”
TABLET MAG The ADL Kicked Out of Leading Starbucks’ Diversity Training by Liel Leibovitz April 30, 2018 The Anti-Defamation League will no longer help lead diversity training in Starbucks stores across America. After two black men were arrested in a Philadelphia Starbucks earlier this … Continue reading
CAMERA’S Adam Levick: The racist witch hunt known as #BDS found its latest target: #ScarlettJohansson
THE TOWER ADL CEO: Boycott of Scarlett Johansson’s Women’s March Speech was “Contemptible” by Staff January 22, 2018 The groups who boycotted Scarlett Johansson’s Women’s March speech in Los Angeles due to her position as spokesperson for SodaStream, an Israeli company … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL ADL: Ellison’s comments on Israel ‘disqualifying’ for top DNC post by Eric Cortellessa December 1, 2016 The Anti-Defamation League has changed its tune on Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison’s bid to become the next chair of the Democratic … Continue reading
The New Democrats: “This past summer, Congressman Keith Ellison worked to insert anti-Israel positions and language into the 2016 Democratic national platform, and to keep pro-Israel planks out”
ALGEMEINER The ADL’s Praise of Keith Ellison Betrays Its Mission to Combat Antisemitism by Morton A. Klein November 23, 2016 Despite the volumes of evidence about Congressman Keith Ellison’s longstanding record of Israel-bashing and antisemitism, the Anti-Defamation League praised this … Continue reading