Most Clicked This Week
- Happy Passover. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- "Hebrew-language media reported that the virus patient was a man in his 30s from the ultra-Orthodox settlement of Beitar Illit, near Jerusalem"
- When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas"
Tag Archives: Goths
Like the Roman Empire in the early fifth century, Europe has allowed its defenses to crumble…Poor, poor Paris. Killed by complacency
BOSTON GLOBE Paris and the fall of Rome by Niall Ferguson November 16, 2015 I am not going to repeat what you have already read or heard. I am not going to say that what happened in Paris on Friday … Continue reading