Most Clicked This Week
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Syria: "The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies"
- “You are the resounding 72-74% majority of the 5.4 million American Jewry who have backed the Democratic Party since the sun has risen in the East”
- "Phillips has won a well-earned reputation as a stalwart opponent of the misrepresentations and downright lies about Israel that constantly fill the world’s media"
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: NGO Monitor
“Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state”
NGO MONITOR Amnesty International Singling Out Jews in 2019 January 3, 2019 Leaked documents seen by NGO Monitor and an analysis of public statements from NGO officials indicate that Amnesty International will conduct a series of intense campaigns singling out … Continue reading
French by their actions make it clear they can’t be honest brokers in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict [VIDEO]
NGO MONITOR French Funding to NGOs Involved in Boycott Campaigns and with Alleged Ties to Terror Groups January 10, 2017 An international peace summit, spearheaded by the French government, will be held on January 15, 2017, in Paris. In this … Continue reading
NGO MONITOR UN OCHA Coordinates Anti-Israel Demonization April 7, 2016 Abusing its mandate of neutrality and impartiality, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA-oPt) is responsible for coordinating a highly political and biased NGO network in … Continue reading
“Instead of backing the only country that gives full rights to all its citizens, they are instrumental in attacking not only Israel but the Jewish people”
GATESTONE The Israel-Bashing Industry’s “Intellectuals” by Giulio+Meotti March 16, 2016 What is the only country about which can be said that its very existence is disputed? Clue: Not Zimbabwe, not Tuvalu, not even overrun Tibet. Which country’s boundaries, bought with … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Denis MacEoin July 17, 2015 ….When an NGO [non-governmental organization] receives a sizeable portion of its budget from governments, it is no longer a non-governmental organization. And when such funding to NGOs is provided by allied states such … Continue reading