Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: NGO Monitor
“Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state”
NGO MONITOR Amnesty International Singling Out Jews in 2019 January 3, 2019 Leaked documents seen by NGO Monitor and an analysis of public statements from NGO officials indicate that Amnesty International will conduct a series of intense campaigns singling out … Continue reading
French by their actions make it clear they can’t be honest brokers in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict [VIDEO]
NGO MONITOR French Funding to NGOs Involved in Boycott Campaigns and with Alleged Ties to Terror Groups January 10, 2017 An international peace summit, spearheaded by the French government, will be held on January 15, 2017, in Paris. In this … Continue reading
NGO MONITOR UN OCHA Coordinates Anti-Israel Demonization April 7, 2016 Abusing its mandate of neutrality and impartiality, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA-oPt) is responsible for coordinating a highly political and biased NGO network in … Continue reading
“Instead of backing the only country that gives full rights to all its citizens, they are instrumental in attacking not only Israel but the Jewish people”
GATESTONE The Israel-Bashing Industry’s “Intellectuals” by Giulio+Meotti March 16, 2016 What is the only country about which can be said that its very existence is disputed? Clue: Not Zimbabwe, not Tuvalu, not even overrun Tibet. Which country’s boundaries, bought with … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Denis MacEoin July 17, 2015 ….When an NGO [non-governmental organization] receives a sizeable portion of its budget from governments, it is no longer a non-governmental organization. And when such funding to NGOs is provided by allied states such … Continue reading