Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: NGO Monitor
BRISBANE TIMES by Gerald Steinberg May 9, 2015 On May 4, 2015, Breaking the Silence, a small Israeli non-governmental organisation, published anonymous allegations from Israel Defence Forces soldiers who are said to have fought in Gaza during summer 2014, purporting to … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 17, 2015 …But other than when a Jew is killed – in a spectacular way – on its soil, does Denmark show support for its Jewish community or the Jewish people? Or does … Continue reading
Millions of Dollars Donated by Foreign Governments and Foundations to Radical Israeli NGOs, Says Watchdog
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen February 9, 2015 More than $27 million of foreign donations flowed into the bank accounts of radical NGOs in Israel during 2012-14, the leading Israeli watchdog monitoring NGO activity disclosed in a new report published today. … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 1, 2014 The Associated Press is not the only major news outlet to uncritically report the perspectives of NGOs working on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict while ignoring their critics, Israel’s leading analyst of the NGO sector, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen, JNS May 26, 2014 The Rockefeller Brothers Fund (RBF) is one of the more august grant-making institutions in the United States. Founded in 1940 by the sons of legendary oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller—America’s first billionaire, … Continue reading