Most Clicked This Week
- “According to information received by Israel, the six world powers will not require Iran to destroy the new advanced centrifuges it has built, rather just disconnect them”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Republican Jewish Committee lash out at Elizabeth Warren’s J Street remarks, calling them “disgusting”
- Woke anti-Zionist teacher held up a middle finger to the rabbis as they spoke prior to his firing at Ethical Culture Fieldston School
Tag Archives: Bill Maher
Bill Maher: Trump voter’s “primary reason for voting for him was to create a bulwark against Democrats”
Preventive medicine and public health specialist Dr. David Katz joins Bill Maher to discuss whether the fight against coronavirus is worse than the disease.
NEW YORK TIMES Dr David Katz: Is Our Fight Against Coronavirus Worse Than the Disease? There may be more targeted ways to beat the pandemic.
World Jewish Congress condemns Rashida Tlaib for condemning Bill Maher for condemning BDS for condemning Israel
THE HILL World Jewish Congress condemns Tlaib for suggesting boycott of Bill Maher’s show by Owen Daugherty August 18, 2019 The World Jewish Congress (WJC) on Sunday responded to Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s (D-Mich.) suggestion to boycott comedian Bill Maher’s HBO … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Maher Defends Jerusalem Decision: When You Win Wars You Take Land, Palestine A “Coiled Snake” by Ian Schwartz January 27, 2018 On the Friday edition of his show Real Time, HBO host Bill Maher defended President Trump’s … Continue reading
JIHAD WATCH PBS introduces lesson plan claiming that Muslims in U.S. are “targets of nativism” by Robert Spencer September 16, 2016 “…Muslims are [not] the new Jews,” Bill Maher noted: “Jews weren’t oppressing anybody. There weren’t 5,000 militant Jewish groups…there … Continue reading
Maher: Having “been a real a**** to Israel,” liberal comedian opines now “maybe Europe will have a little sympathy for what Israel goes through” [VIDEO]
ARUTZ SHEVA Bill Maher: After attacks maybe Europe will lay off Israel by David Rosenberg March 27, 2016 Liberal comedian and commentator Bill Maher, who has become famous for his profanity-laced riffs on conservatives and organized religion, took aim at … Continue reading
BILL MAHER (HBO) March 4, 2016
Bill Maher interviews Democratic Congresswoman Gabbard: Why can’t Obama say “Islamic Extremism”? [VIDEO]
MEDIAITE Bill Maher Goes Off, Asks Dem Rep. Why Obama Won’t Say ‘Islamic Extremism’ by Josh Feldman October 30, 2015 Bill Maher tonight spoke with Democratic Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard about an issue they agree on: the frustrating refusal of President … Continue reading
INQUISITR Bill Maher And Richard Dawkins Take Swings At Islam by Dieter Holger October 3, 2015 …This isn’t the first time Maher has been angered over how a college campus treated an anti-Muslim activist. In 2014, Maher said, “Islam is the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by J.P. O’Malley May 30, 2015 With a blend of science and secularism, Jewish-born thinker Sam Harris claims Islam is uniquely problematic as a religion in today’s world, and anyone who disagrees is ‘deluding’ himself When Sam … Continue reading