Most Clicked This Week
- Imagine, if Iran does this to their own people, how would they deal with the Jews? Yet the world stands silent.
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- J Street endorses Highland Park Mayor Rotering, Democratic candidate for IL-10
- EVENT Ember Foundation Lectures in Glencoe and Chicago
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- #TreyGowdy grills FBI Director #JimComey on #HillaryClinton Email Scandal. No matter your politics, worth 5 minutes to view [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Wikipedia
“Wiki-Israel seeks to provide accountability for the numerous and often anonymous editors who control all of the content that exists on Wikipedia”
FREE BEACON Wikipedia’s Anti-Israel Editors Unmasked by Adam Kredo November 20, 2019 A pro-Israel organization has exposed the identities of top Wikipedia editors who use the online encyclopedia to promote anti-Israel bias and causes, a first-of-its-kind effort that is unmasking … Continue reading