Most Clicked This Week
- Australian Prime Minister steps up for Israel: “In the past, we had abstained on these UN resolutions. Not anymore. And not on my watch going forward”
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- SNL takes on Prophet Muhammad Cartoons
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Long Live the Ideals of Ze’ev Jabotinsky
- More AIPAC moments [VIDEO]
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
Tag Archives: Open Society Foundations
ARUTZ SHEVA Exposing German funding for Israel’s enemies by Petr Byson December 4, 2018 …Now we have begun to look at the influence foreign NGOs such as the Open Society Foundation have on media and politics in Germany, and German … Continue reading
Soros goal: “to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values”
JERUSALEM POST Soros’s campaign of global chaos by Caroline B. Glick August 22, 2016 Major media outlets in the US have ignored the leak of thousands of emails from billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Foundations by the activist hacker group DCLeaks. … Continue reading
Another hack this weekend: “Millions clandestinely funneled to Soros-funded organizations dedicated exclusively to opposing the Jewish state”
TABLET MAG Soros Hack Reveals Evidence of Systemic Anti-Israel Bias by Liel Leibovitz August 14, 2016 The Open Society Foundations, the network of philanthropic organizations funded by billionaire George Soros, appears to have been hacked earlier this weekend, and its … Continue reading