Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: UCLA
“Bringing the SJP conference to Los Angeles in which leaders and members exhort to ‘kill all the Jews’ and ‘stuff some Jews in the oven’ is a significant threat to public safety”
JEWISH JOURNAL L.A. City Council Approves Resolution Calling on UCLA to Cancel SJP Event by Aaron Bandler November 6, 2018 The Los Angeles City Council voted unanimously on Nov. 6 in favor of a resolution calling on UCLA to cancel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER UCLA to Host Student Conference That Advocates ‘Destruction’ of Jewish Self-Determination by Shiri Moshe August 22, 2018 National Students for Justice in Palestine announced on Sunday that it will host its eighth annual conference at the University of California, Los … Continue reading
Israel-bashers crash #UCLA event: “More than a few of the students harassed during the May 17 event were trepidatious about filing a police report”
THE TOWER UCLA Students File Criminal Complaints Against anti-Israel Disruptors by Edwin Black June 14, 2018 Criminal complaints are now being filed by students following the belligerent disruption of a May 17, 2018 Students Supporting Israel [SSI] event at University … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Major Jewish Groups Bitterly Rebuke UCLA Over Departure of Student Leader Due to BDS Harassment by Lea Speyer September 2, 2016 The heads of major Jewish groups told The Algemeiner on Friday that they were outraged over the handling … Continue reading
“With the advent of “intersectionality,” Jewish students must pass an Israel litmus test to prove their commitment to social justice”
ALGEMEINER BDS and ‘Intersectionality’ — a Match Made in Hell by Ziva Dahl March 16, 2016 Have you heard of “intersectionality,” the latest strategy of Israel-haters who, like Alice in Lewis Carroll’s classic, reside in a “looking-glass world,” where clocks … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER How I Was Harassed by UCLA’s Jewish Community for Being an IDF Veteran by Avi Dorman February 11, 2016 In 2007, I was severely wounded and nearly killed by a Hamas rocket while serving in the IDF. I eventually recovered (from … Continue reading
College students have risen up to fight racism on campuses across the country. But it is often those very same students who bash Jews
THE TOWER In the Safe Spaces on Campus, No Jews Allowed by Anthony Berteaux February 2016 When Arielle Mokhtarzadeh and Ben Rosenberg arrived at University of California, Berkeley on November 6 to attend the annual Students of Color Conference, they had no … Continue reading