Most Clicked This Week
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- ADL partners with leading anti-Semite Al Sharpton to score political points
- Border Police push back on charges that Ahmad Erekat was killed without cause; in 2nd video family says is months old, Erekat vows he is ‘no snitch’ for Israel
- “Israeli lobby group, led by IDF commanders, pens open letter to Trump thanking him for his support of Israel, and backing sovereignty plan”
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- ONLINE EVENT: Sunday June 28, 2020 Helen Mirren hosts free online concert by Israel Philharmonic
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
Tag Archives: Chicago Tribune
“President Trump and Senator McConnell may be tempted to tell the Democratic states, like Illinois, to get lost. Mr. Stoll offers an alternative approach — using the sudden federal financial leverage “to demand policy reforms that would diminish the long-term structural dysfunctionality” of the mendicant states”
NEW YORK SUN State Bailouts: ‘Beyond Galling,’ ‘Shameless,’ Too Editorial Board April 20, 2020 The drama of profligate states using the coronavirus pandemic as an excuse to seek federal bailouts to paper over long-term mismanagement has finally found a Pavarotti … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT by Ryan Mauro March 13, 2015 It’s ironic that the Chicago Tribune itself published a series of articles about Islamist groups in the US, including the group in question. The Chicago Tribune printed a story on March 12 dismissing … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE by Jodi Cohen November 17, 2014 Controversial professor Steven Salaita, whose job offer at the University of Illinois was rescinded after he made anti-Israel comments on social media, filed a lawsuit Monday alleging that the university has violated … Continue reading
RICHARD BAEHR October 15, 2014 The Daily Herald endorses Bob Dold. The Chicago Tribune endorses Bob Dold. And now the Chicago Jewish Star endorses Bob Dold. It is highly unusual for an incumbent to be rejected by the major local … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Editorial Board October 13, 2014 The Tribune begins endorsements today for the U.S. House, starting with one of the most closely watched races in the country. Democratic Rep. Brad Schneider, a Deerfield management consultant, wrested the 10th Congressional … Continue reading