Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is a strategic beachhead of the US in the Middle East. It is in effect the largest US aircraft carrier, yet it does not require a single American boot on the ground"
- "In late April, as Israel was busy managing its response to the coronavirus pandemic, the country's National Water Authority was struck by a large-scale cyberattack"
- Speaking at Haaretz's Judaism Conference, Trump's ambassador to Israel says lack of 'fluency' in Judaism is the 'greatest threat of all'
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- Latest Israeli desalination plant will be the largest of its kind worldwide. But China won't be building it.
- "Though they are 21 percent of population, Arabs account for only 2 percent of COVID-19 deaths and 6 percent of cases. Even the month of Ramadan ended without any outbreaks"
- "Ahead of his arraignment in the first-ever criminal trial of a sitting Israeli premier, #Bibi accuses the left of “stitching together” charges against him after having failed to remove him at the ballot box"
- COVID-19 humanitarian aid to Palestinians from Canada, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland and Kuwait was diverted
Tag Archives: George Soros
AMERICAN THINKER Soros’ Anti-Israel Funding by Rachel Ehrenfeld March 22, 2020 George Soros seems to have developed a special dislike of the State of Israel. He has rewritten Middle Eastern history to better jibe with his idea of the “poignant … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Exposing German funding for Israel’s enemies by Petr Byson December 4, 2018 …Now we have begun to look at the influence foreign NGOs such as the Open Society Foundation have on media and politics in Germany, and German … Continue reading
Anti-Soros posters in Hungary “defaced with anti-Semitic graffiti, including the words “stinking Jew” written in magic marker”
REUTERS Israel backs Hungary, says financier Soros is a threat by Luke Baker July 11, 2017 Israel’s foreign ministry has issued a statement denouncing U.S. billionaire George Soros, a move that appeared designed to align Israel more closely with Hungary … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Why Is the ADL Loud on Bannon and Silent on BDS? by Deborah Jacobi November 18, 2016 …And what of the Anti-Defamation League, which was quick to jump on the bandwagon and condemn Bannon? CEO Jonathan Greenblatt seems to … Continue reading
#Hillary’s dream of open borders: “But Americans aren’t talking about this, perhaps because there is no video involving sex and Hollywood and Trump”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Will Hillary explain her dream of ‘open borders’? by John Kass October 11, 2016 …It’s Hillary Clinton‘s dream of an America without borders, as expressed to investors of a Brazilian bank, in comments leaked by WikiLeaks. An America without … Continue reading
“#JStreet’s tag line is that it is pro-Israel, but it is nearly impossible to find a pro-Israel policy that J Street supports”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Finding Theological Pornography in J Street by Abraham H. Miller October 17, 2016 …On campus, J Street U partners with Students for Justice in Palestine, widely considered an anti-Semitic organization, and the anti-Israel Jewish Voice for Peace. If there … Continue reading
Soros goal: “to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values”
JERUSALEM POST Soros’s campaign of global chaos by Caroline B. Glick August 22, 2016 Major media outlets in the US have ignored the leak of thousands of emails from billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Foundations by the activist hacker group DCLeaks. … Continue reading